Fundamental analysis must-follows sites (or pages)

Hey,

Thanks for stopping by.

So I’m trying to figure out what sites or social media pages are a MUST FOLLOW for Forex trading.
Looking for sites or pages to review daily.

I’m aware that I can not keep track of everything going on. That will be way too time consuming.
I’m curious of what sites/pages you guys use to stay up to date as much as possible.

Placed my first long order today using a demo account (swing trade).
Planning to keep using a demo account next couple of months and gain my first experience in the market.
Reviewing my trade tomorrow and then decide if I keep it open and let the weekend pass.
Trade is within, what I consider to be, my risk management.
Also started the School of Crypto after finishing the school of pipsology because I want to keep learning daily. Step by step. Day by day.
Thoughts about this are very welcome as well.

Love.

Derek

Niceeee. :blush: Good job completing the school of pipsology! :smiley: Congraaats! Hmm. :thinking: Hmm. The sites you visit can depend on the type of analysis you wanna use? But Bloomberg, Reuters, and the Economic Calendar here would be pretty good bets. :blush:

1 Like

Investing. com, and DailyFX. You may also want to consider following influential traders and financial news outlets on Twitter for real-time updates.

1 Like

Hey @ria_rose Thank youuu :blush:
I’m checking the Economic calendar daily.
Reuters feels like soo much :scream: I don’t know if I see myself checking that site daily if I’m totally honest with myself.
Bloomberg will check it out for sure.
Are those three the ones you use?

Hey @chimmyfx Thank you very much :pray:
I’m familiar with Investing. com
DailyFX I’m don’t know yet. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

I’m following a few news outlets like foxbusiness cnbc, just started following coindesk as well.

What are the ones you follow?
News outlets and influential traders?