Fundamental analysis

I need to knoww where I can learn some fundamental analytical techniques and strategies.

Not here…

If there is a successful fundamental strategy available to private retail traders with limited funds, it would be interesting to read how it works in summary.

there is…

Is there?..

yes… yes…

Really? Where?

you said you want a summary of it, right?

Forex Illustrated has an app for beginner traders. It does a very good job at teaching novice traders the basics of fundamental and technical analyses. The app can be downloaded on Google’s PlayStore.

Hi @1eeka! :smiley: Have you tried checking out the school here yet? :smiley: I don’t think they have specific strategies, but I guess knowing the basics to fundamental analysis could help you understand it better. :blush:

Thing is, I have every reason to believe there is such a strategy, and I have every reason to believe you when you suggest you know what it is. But its irrelevant for you to tell us that you know something if you don’t share it…

1 Like

He doesn’t have one

Its irrelevant if i share it. out of several reasons:

1st. A forex traders mind is filled with information which, if he uses them, will work strictly against him and stop him on a regular basis from making any profits.

2nd. Most, if not all, people on this forum threat trading merely as a hobby or a source of adrenaline. Which means that they are not serious about making money.

3rd. The “knowledge” people “aquired” through online sources occupy their capacity by 100%. So in order to learn trading the right way, someone first must unlearn and forget everything he learned online (the wrong way) so far. A full glass cant be filled with fresh water unless the old water has been thrown out.

There are several reasons for me to have no motivation to share:

1st. The attitude of people online. Frustration (probably) out of infinite tries and infinite failours is materializing on everyone who is even trying to tell them what exactly they are doing wrong. So a attempt of free help will only be met with denial and hate.

2nd. The expectations of people online. After years of trying, researching and failing they still expect you to show them a system that works without having to use their brains. More of, they expect a quick summary of you so they dont need to bother to read too much text.

3rd. Why would i want to help people achive something they did not put all their capacity (thinking, working, dedication, money) into by themselves? If they really wanted it theyd hage done exactly that, instead they run around asking for others to tell them how (and even if they tell them how, they only get angry and frustrated and go back to the infinite number of youtubers who sell no knowledge at all)

4th. Why would i meet “agression” with “help” from my side? Just look at @Treeny his/her way of approach. Feels like we are in kindergarden and he is looking for troubles :grin:

Now to give you a answer of how to use fundamemtals to get rich with trading:

Summary: buy undervalued assets and sell them when they are fairly- or overvalued.

Even if you start with only a 1000$ account and add a leverage of only 5:1 you need only one stock to go up by 21% each year and your account will hit 1.024.000 within 10 years of sucessfull “trading”

As you wanted a summary, there it is. I hope it helped you.

For details id need to write a text of 500 pages if not more.

Its evident you don’t need help with your trading. You don’t seem to intend to provide any solid help for anyone else here. So why exactly do you come to Babypips?

You want the honest answer?

I’m sure you don’t give misleading answers.