Funding talent!

You must have failed and want to blame them for your loss. And to sit and read what you have written explains how little experience you have. Just because they allow certain lot sizes doesn’t mean you have to use them. Also the leverage issue you have listed, again risk management. I think you are bitter because you failed.

From what I’ve been reading on their website it all seems good to me. In fact it is so good that I am wondering if I am missing something, lol. I do believe I am going to have a go at it. If I can trade 25k (which is their smallest a/c) of their funds on a demo a/c and collect a 80/20 split of the profits isnt that better than putting up my own funds? The kicker is that all it will cost me is US$165.00 which they say they will refund me if I pass their tests. Wish me luck.

Even better is if u do the challenge they have no minimum trading days. Legit company!! Best of luck.

They are nothing more than a scam. You better stay away from them. Always research a thing first and then decide if it is even worth investing or putting your money into. Never trust anyone without verifying it somewhere.

thanks alot. Indeed they have been exposed. what is ur say on My forex funds