FX brokers with micro accounts. So many bad reviews I get dizzy picking one!

I’m looking for a good broker for FX. I have a reliable national broker for stocks, but they don’t do FX. I have joined IG Markets only to figure out the lot size is way to big as I will be swing-trading and want to enter 2-3 positions at different levels.

My requirements:

• Micro lots
  • CySek regulated as I am in EU
  • Possibly ASIC regulated as I will move to Australia
  • CFD stock broker

However, the reviews if you check ForexPeacearmy or Trustpilot makes me terrible worried.
Even looking at companies one would expect to be reputable firms. Most of them dealing with withdrawals, which shouldn’t be rocket science, but also account and trade issuses.

I fully understand there will be some disgruntled people who post nonsense reviews. I’ve zeroed in a few brokers and would like to hear if professional traders on BabyPips use these as it would make me feel more confident.

I would prefer to trade from TradingView platform or MT5 for both stocks and shares. I have excluded companies like Cityindex and Forex.com as they have no tick volume which I feel is necessary to some extent.

• FXCM Europe (MT5, Tradingview but with no stocks)
  • IC Markets (MT5, cTrader without stocks, ECN)
  • Pepperstone (MT5, cTrader without stocks, ECN)
  • Capital.Com (MT5, Tradingview)
  • Markets.com (MT5 - no micro lots on futures)

I’m inclined towards IC markets, FXCM and Capital. But as I discovered, there are some nasty reviews that makes me concerned. Any recommendations from the more “seasoned” traders would be very appreciated!
Thanks,
Bob

I’ve traded with IC markets since 2018, now on MT5 as does my pro trader friend for even longer. It is a safe broker who keeps client funds separately in AUZ banks - therefore no direct access to your money. Use Global if you require high leverage.

Their spreads are very competitive and their live chat line availability has vastly improved over the last few months. While a little outdated, recommended.

1 Like

You can try out fxview for forex. They are cysec regulated and have good trading conditions. They have MT5 as well, but they don’t offer stock as yet.

Dude, Just use Forexchief micro account. Stocks available as well. negative balance protection. I am more than 12months old this broker and its been excellent. Don’t forget to thank me later.

I like this one. I withdraw all funds during the xmas but I’ll be back trading with Forexchief in no time. Love it.

thanks for your tip on Forexchief, however it seems that they have no major regulatory backup like FSC or CySek.