I’m looking for a good broker for FX. I have a reliable national broker for stocks, but they don’t do FX. I have joined IG Markets only to figure out the lot size is way to big as I will be swing-trading and want to enter 2-3 positions at different levels.
- Micro lots
- CySek regulated as I am in EU
- Possibly ASIC regulated as I will move to Australia
- CFD stock broker
However, the reviews if you check ForexPeacearmy or Trustpilot makes me terrible worried.
Even looking at companies one would expect to be reputable firms. Most of them dealing with withdrawals, which shouldn’t be rocket science, but also account and trade issuses.
I fully understand there will be some disgruntled people who post nonsense reviews. I’ve zeroed in a few brokers and would like to hear if professional traders on BabyPips use these as it would make me feel more confident.
I would prefer to trade from TradingView platform or MT5 for both stocks and shares. I have excluded companies like Cityindex and Forex.com as they have no tick volume which I feel is necessary to some extent.
- FXCM Europe (MT5, Tradingview but with no stocks)
- IC Markets (MT5, cTrader without stocks, ECN)
- Pepperstone (MT5, cTrader without stocks, ECN)
- Capital.Com (MT5, Tradingview)
- Markets.com (MT5 - no micro lots on futures)
I’m inclined towards IC markets, FXCM and Capital. But as I discovered, there are some nasty reviews that makes me concerned. Any recommendations from the more “seasoned” traders would be very appreciated!