FX Español - Trade Setup/Techniques/Discussions

Hello everybody probably this thread will not last, it might not generate much discussions, but anyhow there are a lot of traders out there that ENGLISH is not their native language, and do tend to struggle with babypips information. So I would be posting here a few trade Ideas weekly and open for discussion in English as in Spanish. Not sure if this does break a forum guideline, but it’s the nature of the site to bring light to those in the dark. So here we go:

LONG SILVER @20.20 SL 20.00 TP 21.50
TRADE MANAGEMENT 1/2 POSITION OFF @20.70 - SL TO BE - RIDE TO 21.50 AND TRAIL.

POSICION LARGA PLATA ($XAG) @ 20.0 PARADA 20.00 TP 21.50
ADMINSITRACION DE LA OPERACION: 1/2 DE LA POSICION @20.70 - PARADA A INICIO - 1/2 A 21.50

RESISTANCE TURN INTO SUPPORT - DAILY CHART
RESISTANCE HOLDING AT SUPPORT/STOCHS BURRIED - 4HR CHART
DOUBLE BUTTOM PSEUDO TRIPLE BUTTOM - 1HR CHART

SPANISH
RESISTENCIA HACIENDO SOPORTE - GRAFICA DIARIA
RESISTENCIA - STOCHASTIC ENTERRADAS - GRAFICA 4 HORAS
DOBLE FONDO POSIBLE TRIPLE - GRAFICA DE 1 HORA

EDIT TO ADD THIS LINK: TRADE SET UP GRAPHIC IN CLIP 2 NET

So what do you think!?

a. the March, 14, daily candle seems to be missing?
b. aren’t you worried that the MA’s are pointing down? (H1-H4-D1)?
c. if daily candle closes below 20.13, personally, i wouldn’t wait for the SL to get hit but rather get out immediately
yet,
d. the trade looks good

ps. i do not know spanish for translating the above, i hope they make sense to everyone reading this thread
ps2. we are traders; among other things, we are curious; please do not miss to mention MA’s and Stochs settings next time; it will save us time from guessing and allow us to focus on the trade’s concept

cheers

Hello Etfak!
All of this again it’s my opinion based on my own experience, so anyone please dont BARK, all the opinions must be respected and expressed!

For the study settings I use SMA 20 - 40 - 200 (I like to include SMA 100 and 55 in TF D1 W1 H4 sometimes) for me the best working MA’s. Stochs settings that best perform for me 8,3,3.

Now for your concern let’s begin with the technicals, we are trying to catch a button in the pullback, it will be a swing trade, so most of the time you begin this position with MA’s poiting down. They are lagging indicators so by the time they are poiting north you would miss a few pips of the trade.

The candle is missing I dont know WHY my FOREX provider is weird on eSignal for the date. Will check it out.

I would not quit the trade until a close below 20.00 I personally dont set the SL I just mark the line and WAIT for the price to go through it. A lot of market maker HUNTS the Stop levels and I’m sure you have seen a price just GO for your STOP and then comes RIGHT BACK to your trade bias… I dont let that happen to me anymore…

Fundamentally GOLD / SILVER YTD are in an power uptrend with a correction in the past few weeks that healthy for commodities before resuming their up movement!

Oh and for anyone wondering… there are a lot of people on this forums calling them trading god’s and general experts, but I’ve never seen them posting their live trades so you can TRACK their results. Oh yes I believe Mr. Krugman did KUDOS to that.

So you will be able to keep track on my trade set ups here :)!

Hope to hear your comments!

On my preweek start up scan I found this set up that I would like to share with you all:

GBP LONG @ 1.6490 - 1.65200 TGTS 1.6590 - 1.6640 SL 1.6440

CHART: GBP/USD LONG
VIDEO SPANISH: GBP/USD – Posición Larga – Marzo 24/28 | FX Español

TRADE SET UP:

Fundamentals UK numbers release of the labor market were positive, but Pound after a downdraft and a pause, got hammered by the FOMC statement release, it’s approaching a VERY resistive area, and it’s already stalling. You have two entries, the first a more agresive one @ market before weekly close, trying to PEG the buttom or a more conservative @ 1.65200 after the reversal is confirmed.

Good Luck all!

so this is the move we were KIND of anticipation, I would like everybody on this TRADE to book 50% of the FIRST ENTRY and MOVE the SL to BE or a Into the MONEY!

Great work to everyone that TOOK this!

Both targets hitted in GBPUSD.

I’ll post a new set up later this day.