FX Free Signals SCAM!

Hello all,
I found Telegram group chat called FX Free Signals and I joined because only thing I saw was quick profit with no effort… I was really wrong and lost money. They offer VIP signal group and also investment package (screenshot added). I went for investment package and sent $150 through Skrill to admins. They promised 60% profit in 5 trading days and I felt it was so real when chatting with them. They also promised MT4 login details so I can check on my investment. After I sent money I asked 3 times if I can get those login details. After that, both admins blocked me and didn’t reply anymore. 150 dollars is decent amount of money in my country and lot for me. I got scammed. Please don’t try that yourself, I don’t wish this to anyone. Just wanted to let you know and protect you a bit. As already mentioned on this forum, best way to make money is learn trading yourself…that’s the only way. Here are screenshots of my chats with them so you can see names and great scam.
Their names are Danny Somerhalder and George Hudson.

Wow you too! How did you find this guy, I’ve never heard of him.

1 Like

I found that as advertisement on Instagram

Never do that again. Good luck with your trading mate.

1 Like

I’m evidently in the wrong business!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

Yikes. And even then you don’t know if those are their actual names. So sorry to hear about this! Hope more people learn that things like this one are nothing but scams. :rage:

1 Like

Styxx said it best “welcome to the Grand illusion”!

So many scam stories tonight. :frowning: So sorry this happened to you, and I hope you become more cautious next time. :frowning: When you’re in doubt, you can always ask here so that we could maybe help you find out if you’re being scammed. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I confirm from my side both guys from FX are running a perfect fraud. Funny, one of them is called George Hudson… Same as George Hudson from the 17th century, a crook as well.

Guys be careful and do not join these people. Again best option in Forex is to trade by yourself.

I spoke to Danny as well, who could not reply to some of my questions and started to be offensif.
Result, I am blocked from their channel and he deleted all messages.

1 Like