Live trading looks very amazing…but the price…???They sell with $2000
They give live trade with ODL broker with
Login : 19569
Password : aa345aa
Server : 209.160.22.99:443
Take a look…This is scam…???

Hi there,

Yup, this is an outright scam.

First off, they are running a demo account and it is not with ODL…it is with a bucketshop called Global Clearing Group.

Look at their spreads…1 pip on the AUDNZD…if you believe they deliver this for real, then we must speak…I have a statue in New York to sell you!

You can read up on this broker at forexpeacearmy. They have been discredited there as a scam broker. The person trying to sell this EA based on this broker is either stupid, or just an outright scam artist…

I also saw it. It does look interesting. But they also show other brokers, Prime4x and another japanese one with live results. So maybe it’s not scam after all. This ODL is just the platform they use I guess since it’s on all the screenshots. The price is really high.

Prime4X is just as much of a bucket shop as Global Clearing Group. There are plenty of stories about them if you take the time to look. As far as the Japanese broker, I have no knowledge of them.

The EA tries to perform Broker Arbitrage by make scalping trades (2 pips within 30 seconds or less) on one broker based on a reference price feed from a second broker. It is not arbitrage between broker prices, rather it hopes that:

1. The broker you use for trading has a slower feed than the other broker.

2. The slower broker prices will match the direction and distance as the primary broker.

3. The spread is low enough to allow a profit.

4. You will not get requoted.

Nice theory but it is of limited practical usefulness. Most definitely not worth $2,000! BTW, if you want to spend $2,000 on an EA send it to me and I will send one that has been earning 5% or more per week fro some time. Just ask Kenny!

Kenny - This was the EA I mentioned in my email. - Dave

Yes you are right about Global Clearing Group, but what about FXPRO and Prime Forex Investment LLC?

I have accessed to real results from this servers too… and all of them seems to be the best statements I ever seen?

You can find the list of servers here: Loading HOME

Go to the bottom and you will see at least 5 more accounts (included a live one)

Regards

Paulo

All of those accounts except 1 live account at GCG Ltd are DEMO accounts. It is one thing to win a lot of money at a bucket shop and quite another to make a withdrawal of those winnings.

I certainly would not buy ANY scalping EA based on Demo accounts. Demo accounts don’t give errors like:
135 Price Change
136 Off quotes
137 Broker busy
138 Requote
or the dreaded 133 Trade disabled.

It is your $2,000 so do your homework.

Your demo is not working, Please give the EA details

bye
ajentha

Hi, you are doing live account for this EA, please give details.
Now I am looking the EA site
Thank you
Have blessed day to you
bye
ajentha
Chennai
India

I am not use this EA…it is so expensive…
I just want to know, this EA scam or not, cause the result is so amazing.

It is a scam. It only works on demo accounts. For more info see this thread: 4xproject.com/forum/commercial-ea-discussions/424-fx-genius-robot-9.html

They show real account.
It is very convinsing!!I am very interested.

The guy at FX Review considers this system to be completely bogus based on false premises and playing on people’s desires and impressionability with big sounding phrases. What he says makes a lot of sense to me.

Another scam !!!

Folks !

I think people should start growing up a litle more in this story of EA.

1. Nowday we all know that mq4 EA can be decompile, so why somebody will sell his holy grail EA when he know that it will be soon resell, or downloaded for free ?

2. There very good and realiable site of renting signal now, where coder can rent there EA without selling it. These site have statistics analytic tool to judge performance.

You will see liar will not last long in these kind of site, and fantastic system are even not present !

Not sure if it was a mistake, but I bought this EA and am trading with it. BTW, Geniusrobot is the same as FXirobot, the guy says he had to change the name because too many fake copies of his EA around and people using his name.

So I am making modest profits with the EA, but by FAR not the thousands of dollars the guy has on his site. I have not recovered my investment yet. It depends on finding the right broker combination, which is like looking for a coin in an ocean.

Anyone out there who has been more successful??

Thanks,

Bob

From what i’ve heard, this ea doesnt work, apparently it’s notorious for blowing accounts!

totally agree!

this ea is a scam

Kenny - This was the EA I mentioned in my email. - Dave

write your contact email