FX Laser Scalper System

Thanks for the reply forexmoments. Wasn’t expecting the new version but I think its good 'cause its being updated. Thank you for that as well, will be trying the new version now. I just have one more question. Forgot to ask this one before. How do you actually do or exactly do the restarting the mt4 terminal.

Thanks again.

Have not had any signals for a while. Is the new version working?

it would possibly be the best fx indicator if v3.7 worked?

v3.8 anyone?

Hi,

I am getting error message saying “Please attach Forex Laser Scalper v3.7 to USD/JPY, M1 only.”
But I actually attached it to USD/JPY M1. Please see the attached image.

I tried with 4 different brokers including FXDD and I am getting same error.
Can you please help me to determine what is wrong there ?

Thank you !

Sorry guys, v3.8 is gonna be launched in the next few days.

Apologies for the delay. Will keep everyone updated.

Cheers.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: FOREX LASER SCALPER v3.8 NOW RELEASED.

Please start using v3.8 and discard any previous versions with immediate effect, as any previous versions shall not be supported.

Attached

forex_laser_scalper_v3.8.zip (339 KB)

Hi,

When I attach the indicator to USD/JPY M1 chart I am getting error message saying “Please attach Forex Laser Scalper v3.8 to USD/JPY, M1 only.” Please see the attached screenshot.

What is the wrong there ?

Thank you !

Hehe, who said that message is an error?

What you’re seeing is correct.

Tnx. Got it correct now. Missed the loading history part.

Hey moments…

So if I live in the EST time zone in the US but the broker I use is located in california (PST in the US) I should be applying a -7 to the offset? PST is -8 but since it’s not DST right now I’m guessing it’s -7.

Is this correct? Thanks again.

In regards to the above…after installing the new v 3.8 the last 2 signals received were as follows:

On 1/31/2014 - Buy after the candle closed at 102.46
On 1/30/2014 - Buy after the candle closed at 102.726

As a point of reference and to make sure my time difference isn’t throwing off the signals…are these the last 2 signals the indicator provided?

Thanks again.

It doesn’t matter where you live. You need to look at your broker’s timezone.

So if your broker’s timezone is GMT -7 right now, then you need to apply -9 in the indicator’s offset setting.

Hey Ace, that sounds correct to me.

Just letting you guys know, due to MT4’s strange new build releases, I’m getting compatibility issues with my logic on the server, which can cause some signals to be missed. Hopefully I can rectify these issues very soon. I’m just hoping that once I do, Metaquotes stops with all these updates.

Could someone please post the info of the last indicator arrow. Just to make sure i have this setup correctly. New to all this. Thanks

Opmac - See my post above…I have the last 2 arrows listed there.

Moments…I know the original post you didn’t give a concrete number on exiting…as time has gone by have you found a “sweet spot” or average pip amount on winners to use as a guide for taking profit?

Thanks again.

Hi Ace

can you give me the times of them. I am not coming up with those numbers.

thanks

I have the last arrow at 03:43
A buy arrow The close on the arrow is 102.812 Volume of 41
On Jan 31

ace, on the fxdd platform, I see a signal on 1-31 at 3:43 which would have us going long at the open of the next bar, i.e, 102.81. I operate several platforms, so see this same signal on tallinex and ibfx at 1:43, on forex broker, inc., at 3:43, and on oanda at 20:43 on the 30th. fbi has the same platform time as fxdd, so the hour offset would stay at 0. for the others:

IBFX -2
Tallinex -2
Oanda -7

I am also new at this method, so if I don’t have it right, someone please speak up. thank you.