FX Laser Scalper System

Sounds like I am seeing the same as pipwoof

Hi moment, somehow the position of the arrow and the trend is too far and it can possibly go with a wrong signal. Somehow stil think this indicator is still in demo testing before could work on my live trade. But keep the good work.
See picture below

As you can see the both signal is pretty far away.

Also look back at 28/11 here in the previous post u mention the signal is at the wrong place so figure out it could be mistake with the position itself.
Hope u reply soon moments
Minh

Hello guys,
I’ve been trying to install this for a while now and I can’t get it yet…I’ve done what it says in the instructions in the .pdf, but it still doesn’t want to work.
Here is what I did -

hi gosho1991, have u right click on the chart select Template/load template then choose fore…tpl by any chance ?

Thank you very much, that worked!!!

Regards,
George

Hi Kong, you need to set the correct offset setting in the indicator options.

Can u teach to me how. Kind of new to this. Currently using demo account. My GMT is 7+

Me 2 keep me In the loop would love 2 learn more

:0)

If anyone is testing this today or over the next few days. Please post your results. Thank you

Is that your timezone for your broker correct? (Remember, we’re not concerned about your personal timezone of where you live, it’s the timezone of the broker that’s important).

If GMT+7 is the timezone of your broker, then your offset setting would be: +5. (because the signals come from a GMT +2 source).

Moments…where or how do you enter this offset amount? When you first install the indicator I don’t remember it asking you or having a field where you can fill in the offest

Will be keeping track of this system…looks promising…

Moments,

Are you sure those last 2 buy signals I gave look ok to you? I didn’t and still haven’t changed my offset (don’t know how).

Also…just as a test i just opened a demo account with a different broker and when I installed the indicators those last 2 buy signals were not consistent. The other broker’s MT4 gave much difference price signals.

Does anyone know how to change the offset? What/where do you click on? I don’t see a field to fill in.

Thanks again.

hi moments can u show me the lastest signal that we have so I can adjust them cause the broker in my account is GMT 2+ too

Did anyone have any indicators pop up overnight? I did not have any as of 830am EST

Thanks

Ace and fellow-traders, the hour offset can be changed by editing the indicator on your chart. Right-click on your chart or select “charts” from the toolbar. Then, select “indicators list”. You will see a list of all the indicators you have applied to this chart. Select the scalping indicator v3.8 and click “edit.” Second line down is the hour offset.
You should note that Ash has set the default gmt at +2. This is where he wants it for the fxdd platform. Therefore, in the hour offset he shows zero, which means he wants to default at +2, not adding or subtracting any hours. Fxdd’s platform time is gmt +2. We should be able, then, to calculate the offset for any platform.
As I write this, it is just past 7am central time. Fxdd is showing a platform time accumulating the 15 bar. Since we know this is gmt +2, it follows that gmt 0 would be 13, again central time. Sure enough, the ibfx and tallinex platforms are working on the 13 bar, i.e., gmt 0. Oanda is working on the 8 bar, which is gmt -5. Forex Broker, Inc., (FBI) is on the same platform time as fxdd, so is also showing working on the 15 bar.
This may get a little tricky because of the +2 offset that is already in the program. But, if I want to set my chart for oanda, I can determine that oanda is gmt -5. But, I already have +2 in the program, so I have to cover that +2 and the -5, so would back up -7 for my offset.
So, here is what I have:
Fxdd, cst time 15, gmt +2, indicator offset 0
FBI, cst time 15, gmt +2, indicator offset 0
0anda, cst time 8, gmt -5, indicator offset -7
Ibfx, cst time 13, gmt 0, indicator offset -2
Tallinex, cst time 13, gmt 0, indicator offset -2
Using these offsets, we will see that we got our last signal, a buy, on the fxdd reference platform on 1-31 at 3:43 cst. If you don’t have it, it might help to download a demo from fxdd so you can be on the same page as ash. This signal shows at the same time on the FBI platform since their times are the same. It will show at 1:43 on ibfx and tallinex, and at 20:43 on 1-30 on oanda.
Hope this helps. Good luck, good trading.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: FOREX LASER SCALPER v3.9 NOW RELEASED.

Please start using v3.9 and discard any previous versions with immediate effect, as any previous versions shall not be supported.

Fixed compatibility issues with the new MT4 builds, and also added a table so you know what offset to place in the settings.

Attached.

Also, a problem I’m having is that so many people are downloading the indicator that the server is finding is difficult to cope. So please I request only if you’re SERIOUS about trading the indicator and using it, only then download and attach it to the chart (as opposed to just attaching it and never using it).

I’m also getting an EA finalised so that should be out very soon as well.

Forex_Laser_Scalper_v3.9.zip (335 KB)

Please post your first arrow when you see one. Thanks.
Just for us newbs. Make sure we have this setup correctly. Lol

Thank you for 3.9

Applied the v3.9. My broker is on the US west coast (GMT-8) so I changed my offset to -10.

I’m seeing no signals whatsoever now. Anybody else?

None as of yet