FX Laser Scalper System

Hi. My first post here. Have been following this threadand found it fascinating. However, got a problem I hape you can help with. Although I am a newbie, I have a little experience of MT4. But I followed the download details, but couldn’t fine the indicator under ‘indicators’. Be kind to a ‘silver surfer’ and help me get it set up!

Thanks moments for an excellent thread

Stickerman

Hi Everyone,

I did installed and registered the indicator on their website, got a download and all works fine. I can see the previous arrows on the chart, however now after restarting my MT4 platform I have no arrows anymore ??? Anyone has the same issue ?

Oli

I was on the wrong internet connection, I am living in fantastic CHINA… Works now…

stickerman, I have been having a problem something like that for a while now. don’t know if has to do with some of the new updates or what. when I go to “computer” and look it up on my hard drive, there it is, but won’t show up on the indicators list. I have tried a couple of things with some success. reload, of course. interesting that my computer then tells me the file is already there, do I want to replace it. yes, try that. when that doesn’t work, I install it into another platform, then copy from that platform into the one I want. don’t know if that will solve the problem…

ah! just went “long the laser” at 13:32 ibfx time gmt 0. looks like a tight stop since there are three recent tests of support around 102.30.

Hi thank you for the indicator. Please tell me how to adjust the arrows. Nothing is visible. Thanks again.

Hello,
I’ve read all thread, I liked what I’ve seen and opened a demo account no. 11480001 at FXDD to test. Installed everything in place, registered on site, MT4 started and indicator is on chart. Loaded all the history available for USDJPY,M1. Unfortunately after 2-3 minutes the indicator disappear from chart. Restarted MT4, indicator is visible again but only for the next few minutes. Any ideas please?
In the first moments after starting I get that message with “Succes” on upper left corner, but then disappear after only few seconds. Is this normal?

Regards.

PS1:just observed that in last version first parameter is password. For moment is not used, but this indicator looks to be something prepared to became sooner or later only commercially available. For now is just advertising how good it is, and looks to be good indeed, but I don’t now for how long it will remain free.
Update: after few hours I restarted again MT4 and finally the message with “Success” remain permanently and the arrows do not vanish anymore. For sure it was a server side problem with my registration.

i think 18:00 to 08:00 GMT is best for scalping. In this time market is on good mode

My broker’s timezone is UTC+11:00. So what would my indicators offset setting be?

Hi Forex moments, ias there a possibilities to make it as EA? And the TP and SL will be parametrized so any user can set its own risk/reward and wont miss an trade opportunity.

Hi, ForexMoments
I’ve just discover your indicator and it’s very interesting.
I have attached the latest version (3.9) to my chart and modify the “indicator offset” to -1 because my broker’s time is GMT+2 now (during DST) but the arrows appear in the wrong place.

Is there something else I can do? I would much appreciate your help.
Thank you very much for sharing!
Happy pip hunt!