FX Laser Scalper System

just got a buy signal on the 17:11 bar, platform gmt 0. that would have been 11:11 central time.

looks like we got in between 102.17 and 102.19. choices for sl include the most recent low of 102.12, risking about -7. there is another retrace low 102.05, risking -12 and a swing low at 101.99, risking -20. what do you think?

another buy at 19:13 gmt 0 time. puts us in about 102.20.

I had the same buy arrows as pipwoof

so, when those two finally broke through that little dab of resistance at 102.25, i moved my stops up. was taken out on both trades at 102.24 for +9 pips.

Mine showed up at 12:11. is that correct? I live in MST, Oanda is Eastern.

Thanks! I just set it to -9. I will continue to monitor.

I missed that one at 9:12 this morning gmt 0 platform time. have to sleep sometimes. it should have been good for 5 to 10 pips.

Same as pipwoof. The close on the arrow was 102.342
Yes Silverspot I think -9 is correct setting for oanda for eastern setting.

Hi everyone, so we had 2 buys yesterday in quick succession. We saw how the USD/JPY hit the 102.245 area multiple times within a space of a few minutes.

For an M1 chart, this can be a relatively strong resistance, so it would be wise to take profits when you see such patterns occurring.

Ok so this morning we had another awesome trade. Could have bagged 10 pips here.

I would have placed my Stop Loss at the swing low, i.e. where the red line is @ 102.245. This is a typical example of where the SL location should be obvious.

I had no arrows today. Please advise if you did. Thank you.

nada. no opportunities today.

nothing. about to give up on this one.

I did not have any today as of yet.

no signals today. I have to assume everything is still working and this is just a selective indicator. nothing wrong with fewer trades if it comes with a higher win ratio.

Hi, as mentioned in the manual, there can be some days without a signal and that patience is required.

Hi Pipwoof. Sure, everything is working.

And yes you’re right, the indicator is very strict on the conditions before a signal is generated, as this strictness is what provides the higher win ratio.

Example, there was a signal this morning good for ten pips.

A sell signal at 3:31 platform time that would have kept 5-10 pips, but I was asleep.

Just an update everyone. You may notice there is a sell arrow late on Friday afternoon (but wasn’t there at the time). This was because I had turned off the source indicator on Friday afternoon, as it’s best not to trade then.

Ok so it turned out to be a winner, but could easily have been a bad one.

Some of you are hooked to your charts until the broker closes on Friday evening, but that’s not a very good idea, nor is trading during news.