FX Trading Signals

All losses have already been accounted for.

I believe i kindly asked that you stop posting in this thread.

Please try and respect that.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hi elang

Look,
Honestly i think you are an ok trader. Just want to keep tread updated showing exact results.
If you look back at the eur/usd trade. Your 60k turns into 3 lots was not accounted for the 100 pip stops for each. And gbp/usd broke even last 2.

If there is a discrepency then i will bring it up and post. If there is not , i will not post and leave you alone.
Not trying to hurt your tread. Just trying to keep exact results.
you still made a couple more pips.

Honestly i think you are an ok trader. - [B]If there was something less of an excrement that i could use as a comparison to show how little i care about your opinion of me[/B], [B]i would.[/B]

Just want to keep tread updated showing exact results. - [B]You need psychiatric help. This isn’t your thread. When you create a thread of your own and start posting signals that actually make money for free. You can update all you want.[/B]

If you look back at the eur/usd trade. Your 60k turns into 3 lots was not accounted for the 100 pip stops for each. And gbp/usd broke even last 2. -[B] All losses are accounted for.[/B]

If there is a discrepency then i will bring it up and post. If there is not , i will not post and leave you alone. - [B]You’re harassing me and i’m going to ask the Admins to restrict your access to this thread.[/B]

Not trying to hurt your tread. Just trying to keep exact results.
you still made a couple more pips. - [B]You need to get a girlfriend and have some sex… make that, at least twice a day for you.

To everyone else. I think its obvious that i can’t reason with this person in a civilized manner, after having asked him to politely stop disrupting me several times.

If the administrators of the site won’t restrict his access to the thread. I will just have to stop maintaining this diary under these conditions.

Everyone else will keep on receiving signals from me on a regular basis as agreed off-forum.

Regards,
E. Lang

[/B]

lol

i put all my posts in a nice manner.

If there is a discrepency, will bring it up

bye for now,or until next discrepency

thank you very much m1234, you ruined the thread for those who were enjoying it. congratulations, i hope you feel better about yourself.

have a nice day

E. Lang, mate you know & we all know u’re doing a great job. Just carry on with ur posts daily…ignore the odds.

Pret

just i wanted to say you are doing a great job here and helping the newbie traders. so ignore all the dirty messages.

These were yesterdays signals. /Note the Date and Time/

The trade signal is “RBL” based on my trading method.

These trades are only just starting out, so i expect a lot more profit coming from them. It’s just the way the system works.

No matter whether we are trending, consolidating or correcting, we’re always in there to catch it early, and as you can see make up to 1000 Pips a day, even in the worst market conditions.

If anyone still feels i’m bluffing, i will just keep on posting 1000 PIP days, like i’ve done many times before. I don’t mind. My bank account sure doesn’t either. :wink:

I am planning on releasing a signal service in the near future, but for the time being i will continue teaching the system to those interested.

Contact me if you would like to have a course scheduled.

Regards.
E.L.L.

[B]1094 PIPS[/B]

I do like you said and use 4h time frame and look at my result only for couple of hours :slight_smile: may be 1 or 2 hours :slight_smile:

wuuuuuzzzzzzz uppp everybody

hi

If you post results
can you post entire account evrtime to see overall profit gained

not just pips
how do we know if you dont post lossing pips

i am interestd and still learning here
grade 5 in school of pips
but like to see from account start balance

closed 1/3 USD/JPY +100 pips…S/L Breakeven

keep it up

All losses are accounted for.

If they are not displayed it is because they never happened.

We trade on a daily chart so we almost always hit 100 Pips - and when we do that we always move our SL to B/E - so losses, do occur but not so often.

Those that do occur, are reflected in the P/L directly, or at least were while i was keeping this diary.

Regards,
E. Lang

wuuuuzzzzupppp everybody

still learning
in babypips school
hoping to graduate
thanks for responding
i am trying to learn as much as possible here and looking at your system
would like to see more

account statement will
show everything
shows percentage of winning trades to lossing trades
percentage of money increases
long term view of system
example 3 month statement

last thing
make a shoutout to my friends at work
wuzzzzzzzzzzuppppppppppppppppppp
i should be working but instead in chatrrommm

+297 pips this week…usd/jpy, eur/usd, usd/chf

hi e.lang, with the results you have posted your system looks promising. I am interested in learning your system. I had couple of questions, is there an email i can contact you. ur hotmail account doesnt seem to exist, my email was returned. let me know.

thanks

1286 PIPS >?

Thats odd.

It should still be working.

I am mainly on Yahoo and Skype under the user name <[email protected]> and effilang for Skype.

Hotmail should be <[email protected]>, but its very limited for communicating ideas so i prefer Yahoo messenger.

Just send me a note or something so i know you’re interested.

You can also mail me and i’ll get back to you when i can: <[email protected]>

Regards,
E. Lang

wuzzupppp evrybody

hows it going

elang
i was wondering if can post account statement for your system for last 3 months or when started. Posting just positive pips after the fact is very misleading without posting entry and exit beforehand.

hi howdy yall

mi ma and pa and mi agree. post yer acont statment 2 show all ur results
ur system looks mighty fine but need to seeeeeeeee more.

bubba
gday yall

hello, what happened to the new signals, no new signal so far???
thks for this thread

Took only one trade this week with this system…

USD/CHF - Entry 1.2011 - Stop - 1.1881 - t/p - 1.2111 (1/3 position)

Still open…+71 pips

Adam