FX Trading Signals

Went Short yesterday 5:00 pm EST…USD/CHF - First 1/3 position closed at +100…Remaining still open with s/l at breakeven

Adam

Hi Adam,
just curious to know what strategy do you use, is it based on some pivots,fibs, or indicators??

Adam is a student of mine and an online buddy :smiley:

I don’t believe i took that signal, but looking back on the charts to the 5th of September i can see that it was a signal triggered by my system.

RSS-S i believe it was Adam ?

From what i can see he should have netted about ~230 from that trade.

I think there will be an RSS-L on Sunday or Monday, should be pretty clean trading on USD/CHF untill we set up for an RSC or B.

I will be posting an EMA system in the forum today Adam, which i’ve added to supplement days of inactivity with the daily system, i think you will find it interesting. It’s a nice way to bring in a few more hundred pips each Week/Month.

Regards,
E. Lang

If your charging $300 to teach forex your below posts are a little disconcerting.

http://forums.babypips.com/2188-post12.html

Man…

Thanx a lot LLH and PipBull. I appreciate the time you took to write that.

It just seemed like i could learn so much from them, or maybe it was just another psycological couchon i was relying on as an excuse not to take things fully into my own hands… i don’t know. It’s a pip - pip world out here, it’s not easy.

I work two jobs and trade the fx at the same time plus study… I admit i do get a little confused myself sometimes.

I guess i should just be a little more patient and perhaps, put more trust in my methods, they seem to work once in a while :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess its back to work then

Thanx, guys.

Regards,
E. Lang

PS: I drank that beer and did go to bed!

http://forums.babypips.com/1492-post1.html

The Ultimate Traders’ Package ?
Does anyone have any comments on this. I am planning on purchasing it.

It is lead by the CEO of MTI ( Market Traders’ Institute ) - Jerrard F. Martinez

Regards,
E. Lang

I’m always learning :slight_smile:

Ask any of my friends or students, despite how well things are for me i never stop searching for something better.

Most of my trading colleagues, hit their heads against a brick wall over this, but i am certain the bar can always be raised.

I’m happy to say that i’ve quit both of those jobs and no longer study :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day.

Regards,
E. Lang

LOL yeah thats true…Effiana Jones’ quest for The Holy Grail! :smiley: (but i believe he’s already found it :wink: )

-_- u noob lol

Hi I am forex Trader
Worked at Forex TraderStudied at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Lives in Valancheri,
Kerala, India

Monthly 40/50% Profit
Live account 27874
Password abc123
Server 74.201.176.25:443
Broker Pepperstone

Demo account 19607
Password abc123
Server 23.24.196.93:443

Was asking yourself should you could possibly review the particular exit considerations all over again going back 2/3 of this placement? Will be just about every focus on 100 pips for every single 1/3? Cheers
Datasoft FxOffice Corporate Foreign Exchange