FXCM DEMO ACCOUNT - download process

Hi Jason, I have tried to download an FXCM demo account, only after an hour plus on both occasions it has only processed less than 10%. Is this normal? I have cancelled out twice as I cannot recall my previous demo downloads taking so long (it was over a couple years ago)…!

If you could advise how long it should take then I shall know if there is an issue or not…!

Many thanks for your assistance, best Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

It normally take less than a minute to download the FXCM Trading Station Desktop. I’m assuming you are using a broadband connection. Is it wireless? If so, is there a way for you to connect using a physical line? If not, you might have more success if you try to download a ZIP file.

If you are on a dialup connection, Trading Station Desktop may be too large to download at once. You can still download it in parts from here.

You might also like to know that we have a web-based version of the Trading Station platform that you can use if you are behind a company firewall or are using a Mac. Here’s a link to Trading Station Web.

Please let me know if that works. Also, for immediate assistance 24 hours a day, you can always call our customer support team toll-free by dialing 0808 234 8789 in the UK.

Jason