FXCM Login problems

Any one else being able to login to the FXCM servers this morning?

This is a pathetic-I am unable to login into my own account and see what is going on…

This is the last straw, at the month end I am moving to another broker.

Bye FXCM, you just dont get it (like sending a lil email that our servers have cold today please bear with us???)

I’ve had no problem logging on.

Have you been winning consistently?

Well I guess so-if a 5-6 week track record is anything to go by-but how could that be related to it ? Juz curious…

I’m not trying to say anything bad about FXCM, I’ve never traded with them. But, I’ve read many reviews of people who claim that once they were consistently winning live their platform seemed to have all sorts of problems. I’m not saying this is the case or that I’ve read that about FXCM in particular.

While I am loathe to blame the broker, their are more than a few out their that are straight up scammers, from what I understand.

Well that cannot be ruled out-I once posted a screenshot in which the FXCM was quoting EUR/USD at 1:1 parity :eek: well times are tough so just skin whatever cat you can find-even if it is your own clients :slight_smile:

But my account size is minuscule so hopefully they wont stoop too low for cheap…

Yeah, you were not the only one having problems to access the trading station, I got 3 trade losses cause I was not be able to login for more than 20 minutes!!! “Unexpected Tag Error”, yeah wonder who is the guy naming the error messages…

welcome to the club! I guess I am just going to take my account some where else. It is a shame I kind of liked their platform for the ease of use.

but guess what it is no joke either when you are playing with your real money and canot login to end a bad trade when the pips are going against you by a dozen every 10 seconds.

Give IBFX a try. I’ve had no problems with them for over the last two and half months. I’ve been disconnected 1 time and was able to log back in within seconds. I’ve also left my platform up for dozens of hours at time just to see if it would stay connnected. It did and even re connected when my interenet connection cycled and went down and then back up.

The spread on the GPD/USD has consistently remained around 4 pips. That is the only pair I’m watching. So, I can’t comment on the others.

I dont trade G/U but FYI, FXCM has it currently at 1.4-2.2 spread–may be you are paying too much at 4? :confused:

I trade E/USD 99% of the times-well suited to my trade timings

I will give IBFX a try-I have had a good month with FXCM but I dont like unreliability.

I’m not a scalper so a 4 pip spread isn’t anything for me to worry about. Most of my trades go right to break even shortly after entering.