FXCM Login Problems

Hi,
I recently signed up with FXCM and I have not been able to login even one time yet…and it’s been 3 days! I hope this in not common. They won’t chat live with Micro account holders…we can only send emails and it takes them 2-3 days to answer, they state in the auto reply. If I don’t get a reply or they don’t fix it by the end of the week, I’ll withdraw my funds and go to another broker.

Hi Jesse,

Sorry to hear about your problems logging in. I have not heard any reports of other users having difficulty logging into their micro accounts, so something else must be affecting the connection. It could be incorrect login details, the firewall configuration or an error in the installation of the platform on your computer. So I can troubleshoot this problem for you, please email me your account number at <[email protected]> (for security, don’t post your account number on the forum) and include any details about the error, such as any error messages and the name of any firewalls on your computer. In the meantime, use this link to try logging into our Trading Station Web platform which does not need to be installed on your computer: https://tsweb.fxcorporate.com/

Jason