FXCM Micro - Am I crazy?

Hey Guys -

I’ve been trading live with FXCM Micro now for about 8 months. In that time, I’ve lost a bunch of money due to their application failing during trades (almost every time I was closing out of a position). That hasn’t happened lately, but the more that I look online, the more I feel like I’m using a scam software. Their support folks aren’t terribly helpful - and in now way will they own any part of the problem.

I love the interface when it works; I’ve checked out GTS and FX Solutions products and haven’t been terribly impressed.

Am I nuts for staying with FXCM? Is there a different broker out there I should look at?

Thanks.

I have been with them, like 2 months, doing more than 200 trades with them, i didnt have any problem at all.

Hi,

If your not happy then, then settle your doubt, there are many big enough brokers out there for you not do move to one that you may be happier with.

I personally prefer Oanda, but others are Saxobank, GFT, Alpari.

N

FXCM Micro is FXCM’s discount brokerage so all of the support is through the interactive forum and via form submission on the website. For full support by phone and chat, you’ll have to go with the standard account.

Duchas ,

Have you had any problems withdrawing money out of your FXCM account?

I have pulled money out of FXCM Micro and UK, no problem at all. Just wait about 10 days for a check.

I’ve been meaning to give FXCM a shot but after what I’ve read in here, I think I’m having scond thoughts.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Actually FXCM are a good broker, but so are FXOPEN.

Two great brokers.