Fxcm platform

I have a micro account with fxcm and have been put in trades i did not execute and the trades i did execute they take out my stop loss and limits. Beware if you are using there platform. They are trying to make me lose my money after i have been studying forex for the past 6 months. Is there anyone else out there using this platform?

Oy! Another trader blames his broker. I’m using FXCM, both its Tradestation II and MT4. Making low 5 digits every month. You should call them and ask about the questioned trades. Think about this, why would they go after micro accounts when they could go after multi-standard-lot traders? Good luck with your trading.

Because they don’t want newbies to succeed. I am a very honest person with values and morals here. I know what has happened. It is kind of funny that i only open 1 trade at a time and find that later my stop loss and limit on my trade are gone and i have 2 more trades waiting to be filled. Luckily i found it before it went bad. If you don’t believe me of what happened then you don’t have to. I am trying to be nice and not mean nothing bad here. How long u been trading?

Hi nice1,

Our system keeps very detailed records of order activity on your account so we can audit trading activity down to the IP address from which orders are being received. If you believe there was an error with the execution of a trade, we are more than happy to investigate and audit the trade. Please feel free to contact me directly by email if you would like to have the trades reviewed or you can contact client services by live chat, phone, or email.

FXCM is not trying to make anyone lose money. FXCM is compensated through No Dealing Desk (NDD) forex execution by a pip mark-up added to the spread, which essentially acts as a commission. Whether your trade ultimately ends in a profit or loss has no additional impact on FXCM’s compensation since your profit is not FXCM’s loss, and your loss is not FXCM’s profit. Our revenues are tied to the amount of trading volume going through the platform. The more trades being placed, the more pip mark-ups (commissions) being paid.

I’ve put together an NDD Q&A here 301 Moved Permanently . Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help.

-Jason
FXCM

Hi! my first post in this forum,:5:
I have a micro acount with FXCM,
been with them for a couple of months and so far I am very happy with them,
I haven’t seen a reqoute yet and I made hundreds of trades.
I don’t think they wan’t you loose money,
in fact I think the oposite, they probably want you to be successful so you
can open a normal acount later on, make any sence?
you say the software executed positions by it’s own?
maybe you activated the automatic trade by misstake?
correct me if Im wrong but I think Tradestation has such a feature?
I never got to use it yet though. Cheers:44: