Fxcm trade station starting balance

Hi Jason contacted support, but they seem clueless so though i contact you as you always helpful.
I opened a demo account with your own trade station and all i want is a realistic starting balance.
The default start balance on trade station is 50K i just want to start with 1k for a more realistic expectation. So is there a way i can just start with clean 1000 smacaronis ? :slight_smile:
Many thanks

You may wanna contact customer support, they could probably change it for you!
But it doesn’t really matter does it? Trade as if you had 1000$, leverage, stops accordingly
& if your balance drops below 49000$ you know you blew it! :slight_smile:
At least that’s what I did…

Yah that was customer support and they said 50k it is! no more no less! Why can’t a person just have an option to choose what demo ac size he wants?
I guess i can do that, traded as if it was 1k account… it’s all sociological though. It be much easier.

Hi Mostwantedpips,

While we don’t have demos with a $1000 balance, I notice from your forum profile that you live in the UK. Below are links so you can register for a demo account on our GBP server which has a starting balance of £5000.

[ul]
[li]GBP Demo with Standard spreads (No Dealing Desk Execution)
[/li][li]GBP Demo with Reduced spreads (Dealing Desk Execution)
[/li][/ul]

Note that all amounts (Equity, Gross P/L, etc.) in this demo will be in GBP. At current exchange rates, $1000 is about £630. That means you will want to watch your Usable Margin (Usbl Mr) in the Accounts window to make sure it never falls to £4370 (or £5000 - £630). Such a drop in your Usable Margin would lead to your trades being margined out with a $1000 initial balance.

Jason