Fxgators Trading Methodology

Hi there guys and gals. i want to introduce myself. i was introduced to forex about 3 years ago. i initially was interested in stocks however after taking lots of losses i found out forex.
its been more than 3 years since i have been trying to learn forex trading however the start was all confuzed due to all the plethora of indicators and trading systems out there. i could not settle for one. later on as time progresses i narrowed myself down and matched a trading style with my personality. i will be sharing my trading picks along with charts and take you along with my journey. i shall be posting my trading journal entries also on a routine basis.
presently i am doing ok. though i am still learning a lot but i feel much confident, disciplined and happy to find something that matches my personality and my routine. i have a day job so i cannot sit in front of the screens all day. in my next post i shall share some charts and salients of my method. cheers. have a nice sunday everybody.

here is what i am looking at on the GBPUSD
on the 4H chart i see the mkt trending higher. so i am keeping my eyes on the 1H chart to get in at the area shown.
i use the line chart to keep things simple. my life revolves around simplicity so sorry for those who expect bright colored charts with flashing icons and colorful boxes etc…
if a simple chart can do what is required , then we don’t need all the colors. keep an eye on it guys and gals.
Once i am in the trade i will place my stop as per my risk profile and chart significance areas and keep tracking the 4H chart to confirm the change in the trend. once the trend has confirmed to change its course i close the trade. its that simple. it will become clear as you all will see me riding the trend…cheers

1 Like