FXLIFESTYLE course

Hey guys have u heard of the forex course named FXLIFESTYLE? What are your thoughts on that course? I heard it has a ton of positive reviews but now some people are complaining about that course. If you guys can share your thoughts about it, i’d fully appreciate it.:100::100::thinking:

Are you serious? There is nothing about their website that would fill me with any confidence.
Images like this look like a piss-take of scammers
SLIDER-PIC-561x441

This link here sums it up https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/fxlifestyle/

1 Like

if you don’t see anyone actually trading, but just promoting a lavish lifestyle, then it’s most likely a scam.

2 Likes

I just started an FX deep breathing emotional control class that is guaranteed to effect your trading.

We have done longitudnal, multi-year studies following professional educating seeking traders and have found that by enrolling in just one more course, success is just beyond the next emotional road block that we will help you get by.

I don’t even bother posting pictures because everyone knows what piles of $$$$, mansions and bentleys look like.

Explosive success is just beyond that one road block you’re having trouble with. What is that worth?

KC
:laughing::laughing:

Course title says it all!!

WAFJ!!

How can that really be taken seriously?

KC

Do some due diligence mate

You don’t understand how this scam works.

Firstly, his chart is simply a screenshot he uses as his wallpaper, the same chart is in most of his posts.

Secondly, to make this work you go to all these places and take an absolute ton of pictures within a few days, that’s basically your content for the next year or so.

Then you drip feed it on social media so it looks like you’re at these places on each particular day.

2 Likes

that’s how a lot of these network marketing companies/scammers are. A lot of them pretty much lie in the beginning in order for them to get leads and sales. That’s part of the reason why I switched industries. FOREX all the way now lol

I have seen his Youtube channel few weeks ago and I laughed. It was just an addition of clichés!
Oh, some people are potentially taking it seriously ?! Come on ! Ok, stop laughing, let’s clarify !

User who get caught by this kind of website / offer / scam are greedy ! They jump on the first bling bling stuff in their eyes. Nothing better than a mouse running after cheese in a trap. It often reveal a strong misbehave in trading and forex. The bait of gain instead of taking a step back and setting the right expectation. People want money, now, easily with low risk. That the first thing to change before starting anything in trading / investment, Whatever. I’m rude ? Yes, but I have seen too many people failing just due to psychological bias and not for strategy or market reason !

I wanted to write a quick article on how to spot scam, didn’t got the time, but here few key points:

- Marketing / Online Presence:

How does the website look like ? How much the “trader” / “guru” / “idiot” publish online. A real trader do not have time to spend the whole day on Facebook / Insta / Snap / Youtube etc. If somebody is publishing too often and majority of the time on its amazing life or just on is day it’s a good indication of not focusing on the right priority. Be sure that richest trader and investor I know don’t spend time of doing youtube video. Building all these content take time, and time is limited instead of money. If he can produce a daily video with nice video montage, it’s a good signal as well.

You subscribe to his newsletter and you receive one or two mails per day. Not a good sign. Mail are often trying to show you new video or new tips, Run !. There is webinar, but place are limited, or you are lucky you still have 15 min with live counter before end of registration, and good news there is a 50% discount, now ! Wooohh ! Too much marketing. Of course a trader can sell or advertise stuff, but when you become to have remarketing, acquisition funnel etc, be sure he is more focusing on that part of the business than trading and sharing stuff to you for real.

- Lifestyle:

If your goal in trading is to become rich, be sure you will lost. No really ! Move out ! But as many stupid people are just looking on how to make money, they expect and see success in somebody driving a luxury car, with naked women, and luxury watches… Doesn’t work like that, but as long as you think success looks like, you will follow this kind of as**** Otherwise it’s definitely a signal to run out. Making money is not easy, if you make consistant profit, you don’t throw your money life that.

-Transparency / Live Results

The famous live amazing results. Let’s be clear, I know very very few traders / mentor who share for real their results. So let’s be clear, forgot all the bla bla, amazing performance and any text on the 10% per day / month etc. Forgot all the photoshop screen, excel sheet, or performance record image. That’s not difficult at all to do it. At least, an access to a live myfxbook or similar (fxblue) is more accurate (still possible to send some false signal but much for difficult).

- Offer versus Promise

Thin about the value of the offer. Imagine, that you create an automatic trading solution or found a strategy that help you to make amazing results. Imaging that you worked for 20 years in financial industry. Why would you spend your time doing youtube video or trying to sell your algo for 200$ ? Real business equal real money. Expertise as well. If somebody told you making millions per month or year with trading, there is no reason to spend time teaching people, doesn’t worst his time ! That’s just business.

- Strategy Learning

People think finding the holy grail by learning a powerful strategy from somebody successful using. Forgot as well. You need to learn principle, but you cannot copy strategy from somebody. What work from someone, doesn’t work for everybody. We are all different. Risk aversion is different.
If you explain me how to drive a formula 1, you can give me the best car, without years of experience you will fail.

That was a bit long, but I hope given a quick overview of how to spot nice scam and avoid falling in !

Cheers,
Happy Pips,
PipsFisherman