FXLinked - Your views?

Hello guys, I have recently started up with this company FXLinked, they are regulated by FSA, so I like to know your reviews if you have worked with them. If not then what do you think about them? They have all the features, but that’s not the big deal. I like it because they are licensed by FSA, so your views??

Your link doesnt work
Their website isnt working
The FCA dont show a record of fxlinked

Never heard of them, but a few minutes of reading online and I would stay well clear of them.

1 Like

Looked again today, and your link and their website now working.

They are regulated by the Seychelles FSA - not a regulatory body I would put much faith in. Odd that you said they were FSA regulated but didnt say where.

Suggest you find a properly regulated broker.

Ive been with them for a month now, i like them, im currently trading on my mobile with MT5 now, have deposited through bitcoin the first time then continued with them ever since, support is great and fast, spreads are low, wide variety of instruments to trade on, never experienced any slippage or requotes as im always on LMAX checking the same price stamps, have withdrawn my profit last week which was swift, for now i have nothing to complain about, will be continuing with them as for what ive seen and get is what im satisfied with