Fxoptimax - Can anyone share trading experience?

Any idea how they offer market execution with only $10 deposit? I downloaded their demo and comparing it with some other platforms, I find that the execution is very fast.

Does it happen for the demo accounts only or for real accounts also? They have 2 pips spread for 4 pairs which sounds good. But I need to know what happens exactly to real accounts.

Hi Andrei, I have tried the real account. Yes indeed, as what you experienced in the demo account, their execution is pretty fast and I think it is faster than average brokers. Spreads on majors are tight. Good broker though, you can try trading with them.

sounds like advertising to me

You should becareful with fxoptimax, this broker is not regulated, and everytime something wrong with their server that cause error at execution they will answer you this, fxoptimax doesnt responsible for anything. And count your swap all the time because they always count it wrong, i didnt know it was on purpose or not

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

And dont tempted to get their bonus, because on term and conditions said fxoptimax could remove bonus WITHOUT explaining the reason, that happens to me, their server error cause of that my bonus is removed, i ask them to give it back, they told they have a right to removed the bonus without explaining the reason. Becarefull with this broker, keep your eye open at all time

So what broker you suggest for regulated and the swap thing?

I’d recommend big broker like fxcm, oanda, aspari. They all are regulated. You could try their demo account first

I am not trading with them yet. But I like one thing of this broker. It offers many money management facilities which other brokers haven’t offered yet. Also, I found no complain against them yet.

Use zulutrade, zulutrade support alot broker. You could choose any broker you like, i advise you to choose the one who is regulated. FXOptimax IS NOT REGULATED.

I withdraw everything i said about fxoptimax, my case with fxoptimax is solve. They return the money.