Fxprimus

hey, I am newbie in forex. anybody try this broker before? is it good? withdrawing money is not a problem?? sorry . I am not good in English.

You will never know until you try. Ask yourself why you want to trade there and see if it fulfills what you are looking for. In case it checks all your boxes and you feel comfortable trading there go ahead and test them with a small amount. Take it from there.

thanks buddy. I will take ur comment into my consideration.

Fxprimus admin Plz give me Fxprimus all offer no deposit bonus,deposit bonus,list. Thank You

I am an analyst, trading signal provider and fund manager. I started business with FxPrimus more than 6 months ago. I am surprised that the company provides exceptionally good support and customized solution to my clients and me. Generally big companies don’t care about every single IB or every single client and they give you default facilities whatever is preset by the company. But, FxPrimus goes beyond its default things and customizes the things as per clients’ need. For example, they have PAMM service for fund manager but they are giving me separate MAM.

Jacki Grewal from FxPrimus is highly supportive business development manager. He always helps me as well as my clients. He helps in business expansion like nobody from no comoany does.

THE BROKER is true STP, never had any execution problem even during news trading in any of my clients’ accounts (account type: variable).

Besides these good things, Professional Indemnity Insurance by Howden, a group of FCA UK regulated insurance service provider, is a peculiar thing about FxPrimus. The insurance covers up to $2.5 million. I have personally checked the authenticity of this insurance as well as authenticity of insurance brokers and underwriters. In case of any dispute(s), the company thus can easily pay the client without running in any financial problem. Thus I deem FxPrimus financially stable and there is no chance of insolvency