FxPro Discussion

Dear MrQuickbuy,

There is no reason for it to not be available on some pairs, the only thing I can suggest is to close and reopen the charts and when you right click, ‘One Click trading’ should be available, provided it is enabled under Tools>Options.

Let me know if the problem is resolved, otherwise, please PM me your demo account number (if it is a different one), and we will check internally.

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

I opened a new chart and right clicked the option for one-click trading is still not there, i go into tools / options / trade and the one click trading box is ticked but still not working. one click trading is only working on usd/chf. maybe metatrader 4 needs to be looked at? seems theres been 2 technical faults in 6 days of me using it, first being buy-stop automatically being closed, second thing not being able to trade with one click. my demo number is the same as i sent you before. Thanks.

As expected, nothing back and currently looking for a new broker.
Fxpro spreads too wide, lot of slippage, and constant re quotes make it difficult to work with them

I see, but why would they close your position before price reached your stop-loss level? Did you have maximum deviation activated? What was fxpro reply? The spreads arent great at fxpro i can see that. Have you looked at Activtrades? Their spreads are much better.

Dear Eddieb,

We will send you the tick data, where you will see that you were stopped out once the price had reached your S/L, but executed with a [B]positive[/B] slippage.

Dear Mrquickbuy,

You are trading on a Fixed Spread Demo account.

If you opens a chart for the regular floating pairs which are greyed out in the market watch, then the one click trading and trading options will not be available because it is not tradable.

You should right click on the .fix pair in the market watch and select ‘Chart Window’ and then these options will be available.

It’s not a fault of the platform, it’s just that the floating major pair options are not tradable on fixed spread demo.

I hope this helps.

Haven’t received any tick data. All I can say is that according to the candle on your chart price never got closer than 0.9 pips from my SL. Dont highlight positive slippage like you’ve done me a favour, if you hadn’t closed me early I would have hit my TP 14 minutes later

Dear Eddieb,

I have email them to you.

I see, thanks for your help.

My pleasure!

Do let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

I like fxpro, I’ve been watching the platform and opened a demo account and I’m sure that when accumulated a certain amount of money I open through exactly these guys

Dear Padre,

Thank you for your kind feedback! Shall you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

Dear members,

We are pleased to announce that the MT5 is now live.

For more information, please visit the following link

As always, shall you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

Hi there is there a way to get MT5 on my mac? I am using ctrader for the moment but i want to check it out.

Dear Gchar,

Unfortunately not, for the time being. We are working on the web version of the MT5, but we still have some time until it’s done. I will keep you posted on this.

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

I have a mt4 & mt5 account with FxPro.
When looking at the M1 charts there is a huge difference between both platforms price-action.
Why is that?

Will you have a MT4 web version too?

You guys will be glad to know my Live trading room will be up and running and cTraders ECN is my preferred professional execution platform. More details on my thread http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/66260-brief-share-questions-around-volume-any-contribution-welcome.html

FxPro definitely deliver on the ECN arena. Great work!

Dear Coughs,

We have the MT4 webtrader already. Please see here for more information: MT4 WebTrader | Trading Platforms | Online Forex Trading | FxPro

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

Dear Rebo73,

Thank you for your enquiry into the price action differences you are seeing between Mt4 & Mt5. This should not be the case and we will need to look into this matter.

In order to thoroughly investigate the issue you are seeing can you please PM any details you have to me or send to <[email protected]> and we will begin an investigation right away.

Kind Regards,

FxPro Team