FxPro

Hello

I am looking for reliable broker that offers 1:500 leverage and MT4 platform.
Googled FxPro for two days and dont know where can i find truth about this broker.
Half forums and reviews states that this broker is fine and half that it is total scam with constanr requotes, no chance withdrawals and etc.
Can i have normal opinion about FxPro.com from senior traders?
Or where can i find normal broker reviews without any scam posts?

Thank You for help in advance

I am not a senior forex trader far from it but I think the problem with broker review sites is that people are more likely to be complaining and blaming the broker for their trading woes than writing a compliment. You will always find every broker with some good and more often more bad reviews. That being said I personally wouldn’t have a broker registered in Cyprus and also if I was you I would choose one of the larger well known brokers.

Why not check out either Alpari UK or Activtrades which are both regulated by FSA and use MT4.

I hope that is of some help,

Regards,
Cam.

Hello, Cam

Thank You for post :).

Alpari UK had fine from FSA not so long ago so i dont think they are very reliable…

What about ActivTrades, any experience with them?

I have a standard account with Activtrades and so far so good. Good customer service and any questions I have had have been answered promptly. The standard account has tight fixed spreads and is not apparently suited for news traders or scalpers they state on there web site and they suggest that you open a interbank account with them if that is your trading style.

If you do read the reviews about them they do seem to rate reasonably ok compared to others including Alpari but I have seen a few negative comments about them, like all brokers I guess though.

My only suggestion would be to open up a demo account and see how that goes for you first.

Hope it works out and if you find another broker more suited let me know just in case it turns pear shape for me :slight_smile:

Cam.

Please find below the official statement from Alpari UK (Ltd) relating to the announcement from the FSA:

Alpari (UK) has reached a settlement with the FSA relating to a fine received for inadequate procedures for anti-money laundering and financial crime, specifically relating to the period, September 2006 - November 2008.

Alpari (UK) wishes to stress that no clients were impacted financially by this matter and there is no evidence that any financial crime took place.

We have been fully co-operative with the FSA throughout their investigation and implemented all recommendations that have been subsequently presented by external advisors as well as recruiting experienced staff into the affected areas.

As a result, the external advisors have noted that there has been a significant improvement in Alpari (UK)'s procedures since November 2008 and we are satisfied that the necessary actions have been made to ensure we are fully compliant in the future.

Alpari UK

FxPro is not a scam, problem is they don’t accept US clients. Fxopen would be a valid option.

Oh, and neither is Alpari by the way.

Hiya,
I’m curious to know which broker you went for? i’m looking for a UK broker and quite like the MT4 platform but been reading mixed reviews both on FXpro and Alpari… any advice?
Thanks
Nic

I have accounts with both and quite happy. Prefer FxPro spreads and customer service.