FXS / IFC Markets

Trading terminal is ok, it’s always trader who makes mistakes, when deviating from that very trading platform.

Although I wouldn’t like to confess, but you’re right… At some point I caught the courage and started opening deals in the desire to recoup. Result is obvious.

Well, this is the tradin’g psychology. So How are you doing now? I, Myself, didn’t trade on Christmas and New Year Eve, now already relaxed, especially when the month has been quite not bad.

I trade as usually, what before the holidays, what after, for me there is not much difference, since trading is my hobby that brings pleasure.

The attraction of trading is that you do not know until the end you will earn today or you will lose … For example, I recently earned quite well on eurusd, and the very next day I lost almost the same amount

Heh, well, yes, forex is such a thing, but this is its charm. By the way, I recently made sure that the broker is really quick to withdraw money, left an application for withdrawal, and literally in a couple of hours, money fell on the wallet.

And what payment method do you use? As I withdrawed to the bank card several times and its not so fast there.

I withdrawed to bank account only once when it was necessary. As a rule I use webmoney. Concerning the fact that withdrawal to bank card is not so quick, most likely it is a question to your bank rather than to the broker.

For a change, I downloaded nettradex,and now I’m sitting in it, in general everything is the same as MT4, just a little different, but it works smartly, who else uses this terminal?

I’m still sitting on the demo at this broker. So far, everything is fine, the assets seem to be enough and the terminal is quite responsive, I’ve been testing for a month and there’s nothing to complain about. How do you think, it’s worth starting a live account?

Here only you decide, you can start with a small deposit, if you like then you will already think about expanding. From myself I can add that the company is serious, at least I had no problems with it.

Another issue of withdrawal of funds is interesting, aren’t there any problems with this? Otherwise conditions can be excellent, but if there is a problem with the withdrawal, then there is no point in trading.

What you earned, you will receive, times now are not that the broker will throw you on money. In addition, this broker has a fairly solid regulator, if not paid, then they would not exist 10 years on the market.

Read the feedbacks of customers, most of them speak out positively, well I will think now. Which account is best to open, with a floating spread or with a fixed spread?

Depending on the style of trading, if it is for a long-term and medium-term trade then open a fixed-spread account, for scalping it’s better with floating spread, it’s good that the broker has different types of accounts. By the way, which terminal do you use for trading?

Opened the account with a fixed spread, as I am not particularly familiar with scalping. At the moment trading on MT4, but already tried nettradex, interesting terminal, as far as I understand this unique development of this broker?

All true nettradex is own designed terminal of ifc markets, I also often use it for trading, it is convenient and simple, in this terminal you can also create your own, unique trading tools.

I’m not very familiar with the system of creating my tools and I do not see much sense in this. The tools that the broker provides initially are quite enough for me. There is no point in thinking of my own combinations.

Well, such a system is useful especially for those, who love exotics or something else. Of course, if a person trades only currency pairs, mainly majors, then this functional won’t be very useful for him/her.

Has anyone tried to trade cryptocurrencies? It’s interesting to know how the trading is conducted here. I have decided to get involved in cryptocurrency trading, as it has many advantages that currency pairs cannot provide.