FXS / IFC Markets

I have not tried and I don’t think I will in the near future. The only advantage that I see in cryptocurrency trading is that it operates 24/7. The rest is incomprehensible for me and I do not have enough time to figure it all out.

Broker IFC Markets interferes in the process of filing the quotations for a trader. This means that the broker can manage your quotes and manipulate them. When you open a deal, it does not go directly to the stock exchange, it is not clear at all whether your deals are on the stock exchange. With a high probability, the broker is a scam.

Well, it is somehow very unfounded to accuse the broker of such a thing. You say that it manipulates quotations, but you didn’t provide evidence. And yes, it is very easy to verify by comparing quotations of the broker with quotations of the supplier.

I agree. If the broker had drawn charts, then this would have been noticed long time ago and everyone would have talked about it. And the transfer of transactions by a broker to the interbank market is a completely different question. It is very difficult to check this. In my opinion, this is not the most important thing about the broker.

The two most popular and advanced Forex (FX) trading platforms to choose from are NetTradeX and MetaTrader 4. NetTradeX online CFD and Forex platform has been developed by IFC Markets, while the latter – MetaTrader 4 is the most popular platform among traders. Both platforms have user – friendly interface, are equipped with professional tool for making technical analysis and offer automated trading for those traders that prefer using Experts during trades.

For me, the most important thing about the broker is the stable and quick withdrawal of funds.By the way, I haven’t noticed any problems with the broker either or complaints that the company carries out fraud with quotations.

Now almost all brokers are kinda good at withdrawals. There are cases when withdrawals are delayed but this is for some good reason, so to state that nowdays the most important thing in a broker is withdrawal is not so correct.

Well yes, I think so. Brokers used to do what they wanted and they were not responsible for anything. Now they lose the most important thing: their trust and reputation.

Guys why is gold bearish for so long? What happened? Of course, I don’t have big losses, but based on my observations, there has not been such a long and strong fall for the last 2 or even 3 years.

Ask people who trade on news. They are more likely to tell you. I don’t know whether here you can find such traders, as far as I understand everybody here uses technical analysis.

A quite cool deal on eur/usd is opened now and it has already brought me 2,000 pips of profit. I set trailing stop just in case, so, now the profit is guaranteed =)

Wow, it’s pretty cool profit for 1 deal. But trailing stop doesn’t work when the terminal is turned off, do you leave the computer on at home, or have you asked someone to sit and watch?

No, you did not guess. I just trade on nettradex terminal, where the trailing works even when the terminal is switched off. This is its special feature that I actively use.

Wow, this is a pretty cool feature that I didn’t know about. However, you should not use trailing that much. You can lose quite good money, because of the trailing.

I was searching the info about this broker as well, on the various websites. Im trading with them for a long period of time, can’t say anything bad.