FXsol

hi guys

my brother is opening a live account, with fxsol, just wonder is it any good, as he is familiar with the plateform. any one using fxsol with live account ? please comment

thanks

FXSol’s spreads are a little wider than some others, but they do have a lot of features like hedging, email/text trade alerts, multiple limit orders on a single position… i haven’t had any problems with them…

thanks, anybody else care to comment pls

thanks

I agree with nancypants. There are plenty of other brokers with tighter spreads. I’ve been with FXSol for about a year and a half and I’ve had no problems (knock on wood). I really like their hedging feature because you don’t have to use any additional margin. Alerts can be set to go off on candle close. Lot size and unit size can be changed at anytime (ie, you can switch from micro to mini to standard “on the fly”). Their charting package FXAccuCharts is not bad but I prefer MT4 because there are so many resources. Overall, I find the platform easy to use.
Has your brother tried a demo?
Hope that helps, good luck.

yes i have tried demo with fxsol, at the moment no profit , mostly losses which understandable as i m new, can i use mt4 with fxsol ?

Don’t be in a rush to make money. Take your time. Find a “system” that works for you. Try starting with a micro account first.

As for MT4 I’m not sure. With some nifty programming it is probably not impossible. That would work great for me as I use MT4 for charting and FXSol as my broker.

so fxsol ppl are, no scam or anything alike ? any one know.

bump!!!

anybody using fxsol at the moment with live account ?:o

It’s been over a year I am with fxsol, so far so good, I like the platform/software quite stable and fast, especially fxaccuchart.
Good luck with your trading

I have demo’d with fxsol for six months now, live as well for a month or so with no problems so far ( touch wood )

I quite liked accucharts but am now using oanda for charting cos they have ichimoku kinko hyo. Unfortunately they only go up to daily charts but meta trader has longer time frames

spreads are certainly wider than other brokers.

is supposed to be 30 day demo but has not expired yet and I suppose you could just get another one.

just out of interest why did you choose fxsol ?

peter

I like fxsol’s accuchart. I’ve used different charting and so far I’m using accuchart as my main charting software to make my trade decisions.

You can change different colors for different indicators sothat you know which one is which. There are many indicators to choose from also but they’re missing quite a bit like the daily pivot, buy/sell preasure, alligator oscillator, and among other things that I find it useful in making trade decisions.

As far as the FXsol’s broker itself. They’re a okay. The spread on GBP/USD is 5 pips. I make 80-95% trades on gbp/usd pair so I don’t use FXsol’s as my broker to trade. But I use them to trade here and there just to say I’m using them and to show in good faith for using their AccuChart.

Deposit and Withdraw is easy and quick. There are many ways to deposit funds in your account also. Overall, its a B+.

I have been trading on and off for 4 years, all I have used was FXSol, and this is what I can tell you from my experience with them

Customer Service Grade A, they had 24/7 support I was surprise when I asked them a question 2am on a saturday morning

Live Desk Grade A, I had to call my trade in as I received my signal on my cell, they responded kindly- I didnt liek calling them but I had too.

Platform Grade A, ez to use.

Thes guys are good, and I recommend them. I dont news trade so, that might be a different story.

They dont use MT4, and this is why IM leaving FXSol. I really dont want to , cause Ive had a good experieince with them, others words, maybe I should say this quietly, " I trust them"

Just my 2 cent- and FXSOL, if your a rep looking at this- thanks for the good job! I hate to leave, but I want to use the MT4.

Best of trades to all.

pipnAINTez

i have a live account with them right now, they are very reliable and have great customer support. Their spreads are pretty bad, but im a longer term trader so it doesn’t really affect my trading.

Never had a sinlge incident where i couldn’t log in, never any slippage…

All in all an excellent broker, i would reccomend them to anyone