FxSolutions Legit?

I have opened a micro account with FxSolutions. After opening the account I found lots of complaints about this broker. Simple question is are they legit?

I know 2 traders who use fxsol no problem with them.

Thank you aftab. Vary glad to hear that. :smiley:

No matter what broker you select, you’ll see a buttload of complaints against them. Most from losing traders who can’t accept responsibility for their own losses.

Hi,

Main issue with FX Solution is that they prevent you from posting a stop/ limit order below 10 pips distance & that widen more in news release so you have to execute on market condition & face then slippage.

For me Fx solution are a nightmare for scalper & quick entry / exit unless you are a swing trader & don’t care for such lame tacticts.

Regards

I haven’t figured out how to use the stop/limit part of fxsol yet.

Are you trading through the US location or the UK? I started out with FxSolutions US a couple of years ago, then switched over to the UK last year. I’ve been happy with both.

The one-click trading setups makes getting in and out of trades quick and easy for me, though you have to set them up well and know what you’re doing in using them.

Trading with the US location. With a better understanding of my account and how it works I am really starting to enjoy trading.

How long does it take to get paid from fxsol?

For FX Solutions US, if you get your fax in pretty early in the day, you can have your check in your hands in about three days, within a day or two for wire.