FXTM or TradeView for very short-term trading?

Hello,

I actually have an FXPro account, they have a 4.5$ per side commission and relatively “high” spreads, especially on JPY.

I finally found that I feel comfortable using Ichimoku and that my personality suits best short/very short-term trading using 5mn chart to plan my trades.

I was thus searching for a decent broker with low spreads/commissions, being ECN.

I now hesitate between 2 brokers and am asking for your help and advice, guys.

Tradevew Forex: has 2.5$ commission per side and very low spreads starting from 0, with their bigger account. They authorize scalping (even though my trade length may not really be scalping). They are ECN.

FXTM ECN: has various account which I must analyse more to find the one I need. But has good reviews for scalping, is ECN too, commissions (in my case) would be 20 (I assume it means 2.0$ per lot per side?)

Tradeview looks very attractice and that is exactly why I am hesitating, because it looks too good to be true, so I inquire your opinion. Would you my helping me to sort those 2 brokers?

Thanks a lot.

Anthony

Hey there, i’m sorry to revive this thread but i just stumbled upon it… I’m a Sales Broker at Tradeview, have you tried our platforms and services? Let me know maybe i can help you out!
Cheers

I use tradingview services, they rock!

1 Like

Am yet to see those not satisfied by Tradeview. I have been on FPA, FF and Babypips. All comments are positive. I hope to join them soon