Fxview : new entity

Hello guys,

I receive this email friday.

“We wish to inform you that Fxview, in its effort to improve the services offered to its clients has decided to transfer your account under the South Africa entity OriVest (Pty) Ltd (“the new Entity”). OriVest (Pty) Ltd has obtained a Financial Services Provider license with license number 50410. As of 4th of March, we will start transferring your account(s) in the new entity.”

What do you think about this ?

New licence in South Africa. I’m a bit amazed and not sure if my money will be as safe as in Cyprus.

What is your opinion ?

Thanks

Have a good day

Err sounds fishy. What are you planning on doing?

Good question.

I don’t know.

They explained to me that it is among other things to offer more and less payment and withdrawals to their international customers. (out of Europe)

For now I’m happy.

1$ / com
spread sounds good

I do scalping so $1/com interests me a lot. This is my main criterion for choosing brokers.

Got the same email. Had a word with their support, it is just for the global clients, not for the EU. So i think moving under FSCA regulation is much more safer than SVG, no?

Thanks for your anwser.

Safer, i don’t know.

SO, it’s like this. I will check after couple of months of it’s always ok :wink:

Hmmm. :thinking: Interesting. I would have preferred if they gave users the option to agree or disagree with the transfer, even just for their account. :open_mouth: Let us know how this goes though!

Yep, I keep you in touch.

Same, I prefer the option but it’s like this.

1 Like

Maybe as long as you don’t lose any of the money you have in there. :blush: If you do, just let us know! Cause I think a lot of people here can give you tips on how to go about it. :blush: Good luuuck!