G7 or e75 systems? by james de wet

Has/does anyone ever use these systems? If so, how is your experience?

I have learned g7 and it is pretty good. It teaches price action and is a good strategy to use.

Is it your main strategy? How many pips are you averaging per trade? Week?

Just search around on google and you bound to find some info on the G7 strategy. As for James himself, I’ve never purchased anything of his but there’s a post on the forex peace army forum where member’s of his give their opinions if you want to check it out

Hi guys. I learnt the G7 and e75 from James the webinars and his trading room. He has a great way of explaining things which made him a great trainer.
The most import thing he taught was money manegment and understanding trading system probabilty. And the importance of trading psychology, as there will be times of large draw down.
Both of these systems will perform similar around between 50 to 75% wins. E75 is a 5min trading system using trend line breaks, G7 is a hourly trading system using Bollinger bands and price action. Through the webinars and signals he sent out I average 15% to 20% per month. Out target was 200 pips for the month risk per trade was 3%, which was quite high. We had a draw down close to 50% one month.
My deposite was $1000 and made $2200 after 5 months(unfortunately most people lost money due to not taking all the trades after the draw downs)

I believe any trading system can be profitable with the right psychology and money management.
Unfortunately most people can’t stick to the system and don’t follow the rules.

Me personally am not trading fx anymore, but running a SMSF trading weekly charts. James made me a confident trader.