GAIN Capital - Forex.com - CAREFUL!

Hi guys, It just happened a few minutes ago, I was using their forextrader application (The worst around, stay away!!!, use Oanda instead for charting if you have to use forex.com) and I made a couple trades on GBP/USD, after the close I got a $90 positive P/L and I had a balance of $4,306.15 but on my account it showed $4,216.15, I talked with Walter, and after a few minutes of explaining him the problem, the application changed and I was left with $90 negative.

I was lucky to record this on video, leave a message to see the video.

Stay away from them, they will steal your money.

This is the second time, the first I was away from my computer, when I get back I had a new EU/USD trade runnind and I lost $680, sounds impossible???, and the worst the application was frozen.

If you want to loose your money go with Forex.com, Stay away, if you are with them and have this kind of service please send me a message.

Hey dude, sorry to hear your lost, im with them also, however, im noobie so i dont really know what should or should not happen. I doubt that they are stealing my money but in reguards to the freezing, i am terrified, most of the time im affraid to make a trade because im not sure if the platform is going to freeze or what… i was thinking of going somewhere else, but im not sure where to turn.
PS: i dont really like the platform, i was kinda forced into joing them :frowning: now im paying the consequences… literally :mad:

Doesnt GAIN offer both their crappy platform as well as a Metatrader 4 platform? I signed up for trial accounts with both, hated their software, but I am pretty familiar with MT4.

Additionally - I haven’t seen any freezing/etc on my trial account, is this kind of stuff usually limited to live accounts?

I too am looking for alternatives to GAIN…Oanda’s margins are too low (50:1 right?) and Tradeview requires minimum $1000 for a live account.

Who else should I look at? I really would like to stick with the MT4 platform

Search Interbankfx (IBFX) - MT$, micro, mini, standard plus demo accts. Crappy news service and only half decent spreads but may have what you are looking for. I love Oanda and seriously regret leaving them as I thought I needed a certain MT4 indicator - bad mistake on my part and I will be correcting that after the new year starts. I will keep accts in both brokers as there is no perfect broker. d

Sure we should open serval accounts with different brokers. I love FXCM trade layout, quick, easy to place a trade, but some of their symbol had high spread ex: euraud at quiet hour, so i will trade those with other broker
they had worse customer service i never see at other broker.

i love FXsol chart, so clearly, easy to edit. but froze 1-2 time a week grr

i love GFT customer service. but their statement is no organize at all.