Gaining confedence

Hi guys
I’m not totally new to forex, i have traded before. like 10 years ago with very small accounts won some lost some but it was all very small.
now I am back with a decent capital to invest.
I’m taking the school of pipsology courses, middle school now to refresh my memory
I’m trading on a demo account and i made some profit last month on USD/CHF by keeping it simple and riding the trend while staying away from major news events and keeping in mind support and resistance levels.
still haven’t built up the courage to go live with a confident strategy
any suggestion for online courses other than school of pipsology
and what do you guys think about nononsenseforex?? it is a bit overwhelming and i wonder if it’s worth it
Cheers

Confidence to make the right decision at the right time comes from practice, practice, practice.

Baby Pips Education is a good idea to get to know the world of trading in theory, but to start trading is a necessary practice. I completely agree with @tommor .The more experience you gain and the more confidence you will have in yourself in what you do.
Good luck!

redo some real trading with small account less than 1000 dollars again and see what percentage you get in 3 months
good luck

You can start learning from sites like investopedia which offers good learning material but they are running paid course.

Practice and patience. Keep the demo account

Babypips lessons is the best idea for anyone who wants to gain grounds in the Forex market. To gain confidence, just as everyone else tends to agree, all you need is practise and more practise. Go real and stop demos after you’ve tried for sometime. It brings out the real trader in you and what exactly you are worth. You never know your potential until you give it a short. Good luck

1 Like

For new ones like us I think that some time in demo mode will be an advantage to acquire a minimum of expertise for later develop it in Forex