Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

so this is your strategy?
Step 1. Close that demo account.
Step 2. Open a micro account, put a couple of hundred in it.
Step 3. Select a pair of your choice.
Step 4. Start trading with 0.01 lot size
Step 5. Have fun.

With only 2 pages (so pity!) thread and only 1 minion :smiley:

An invite back, so so good to feel wanted. Itā€™s like being all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Now mario, I see you have being doing a little research. Very good of you but honestly is this the best you could come up with? Thereā€™s no secrets out there, Iā€™m sure we could have some good laughs over some of the crap I have posted. This actually is a very good strategy but you probably canā€™t see the trees in the forest. It teaches self belief. Just go trade mario. Do you believe you can trade? Why arenā€™t you trading yet? You know I have all sorts of reasons why I donā€™t. But you know what, theyā€™re excuses not reasons. Young family, work full time, love my job, not enough time, no capital not experienced. Too young, too old. All excuses. Dare to dream, visualize that dream. Go do it. Knowledge can be learnt, experience can be gained. Capital can be raised. Quit your job.

Seeing a picture here, trading is all about you. Not me. And certainly not Desmond. Itā€™s all about you.

Now I see you have been at it a couple of years longer than me, why the hell do you need Desmond for. Whats wrong with the knowledge youā€™ve gained?

Ivā€™e said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, Desmond is a snake-oil salesman with no agenda other than his own. Hows the rebates going Desmond. Been in contact with cashback forex and forex cashback rebate. Turns out fxchoice isnā€™t part of the program. Tells me bucketshop broker.

Fly with the eagles bro, donā€™t run with the wolfs.

OK thanks for the reply. But its stupid to assume you know about me and about my life in trading. I dont want your advise. Since you dont show credibility. Now you can go and come back no more :D. For the record, Desmond never asked for any money, never ask to fund his broker, never sold anything to us. I think its totally UNFAIR to brand him as snake-oil salesman.
P.S> I dont need your reply to this. Thanks!

Anyone here have a myfxbook while using Galaxy?

If you had a little bit of brains, youā€™d realized I didnā€™t say I was working with cashbackforex, I mentioned I was doing a similar thing with them. Your stupidity is frustrating. Itā€™s amazing how you can stand on your high pedestal and call me a snake oil salesman, lol. Guess they should not have discharged you from your mental institution. Now, go meditate under a tree and come up with more nonsense to accuse me with. All I see is a jealous prick throwing around sob stories of his young family and running around screaming crazy theories. Ever seen those movies where thereā€™s the town drunk? Youā€™re that guy.

Now f-off my thread and stop wiping your scum face on it. Youā€™re not invited back here. Go spend more time with your family (In all sincerity) and stop wasting your time digging up stuff on me, my members, and everyone you seem to have a personal vendetta against. The world doesnā€™t revolve around your self-righteous opinions, get over it and good riddance.

There might be some members who do have one. There was a guy who posted some form of it a few pages back.

Anyway, Iā€™ll come up with a brand new official one managed by myself with a live account for everyone to see. Itā€™s tough to record trades and juggle between trading but Iā€™ll do what I can for you guys. I understand a myfxbook account is important and Iā€™ll see to it as the first thing I complete next.

Cheers!

I will try to write clearly. I have registered on the site Galaxy. Opened the scoring in the proposed broker. The main thing !!! Any money I will not give for it !!! Sent a request for the system. Got it on Thursday. Install and start testing on Monday. When the mood and understand the essence of the system lay out monitoring on myfxbook.
P.S.
I repeat once again. English is not my native language. I hope everyone understands.

I got a better idea. Why donā€™t you f-off from babypips and take your marketing crap elsewhere. Oh thatā€™s right you wouldnā€™t even get started on some other forums. Marketer, marketer, marketer.

You talk like a 7 years old, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if you were one. Shall not waste any more of my time reasoning with a child whoā€™s plain jealous of how far the Galaxy Trades System has came since it first started.

[QUOTE=ā€œgalaxytrades;677830ā€] There might be some members who do have one. There was a guy who posted some form of it a few pages back. Anyway, Iā€™ll come up with a brand new official one managed by myself with a live account for everyone to see. Itā€™s tough to record trades and juggle between trading but Iā€™ll do what I can for you guys. I understand a myfxbook account is important and Iā€™ll see to it as the first thing I complete next. Cheers![/QUOTE] great! The sooner the better :slight_smile:

Update 19 January 2015

Check it out guys! After much feedback from various members, Iā€™ve created a live forex trading room radio for us! It plays instrumental music (free of words so less distraction) and some wise-forex-quotes once in awhile to remind us of our purpose of trading :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be able to get on-air and speak into the system when trading opportunities arise and itā€™ll be auto transmitted to everyone listening at that point of time. Really good for teaching trade setups and watching the market together :slight_smile:

Hope you guys like it! Thanks for the feedback once again guys, weā€™ll work on getting Galaxy Trades to be the most awsome trading system out there!

Cheers!

Looking good Desmond! Keep up the good work!

I live in Estonia and here are not many traders, I did not had any friend or relative ho would know anything about forex, so two years ago I started to look my way into forex. Watched youtube and many other videos and read. I am lucky that I did found galaxy trades, everyone help there each other. Just did looked into my detailed statement report. Joined and started with army on 05.01 and today 24 market days later my demo account has grown 22%. I Have had some good days and some bad days. I have also done some stupid mistakes but itā€™s all steady progress up the hill. I will keep going and training to improve my trading skills. Hope to share with you all soon my impressive results :slight_smile: Have tried many other strategies and thatā€™s my first demo account whatā€™s in profit.
And thank you Desmond for your help and support!

Hey Vaikko!

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile: And 22% growth in 24 days, thatā€™s great! And thatā€™s about the rate at which we target out account growth, especially since weā€™re targeting a 1% growth everyday. Factoring in the weekends in the 24 days that has panned, I think you have done a phenomenal job in trading the matrix well :slight_smile:

Keep to the rules and youā€™ll do just fine!

Cheers!

Well, I am still reading and learning the process and learning to understand the matrix. Still having a little problem trying to get the account setup on MT4 demo, so it will be easy for me to read it correctly. Been sick for the past few days, so I have not been really sitting in front of the computer. Hard to concentrate when you are getting sinus headache. LOL! Thanks for sending me the latest version (V6). Iā€™ll get it setup when I have a chance.

Desmond, suggestion (for us guys/gals that understand materials better by visual learning) if possible to put out a video of how to use the matrix.

So when are you going to start doing the on air stuff? The music is nice and relaxing while i trade. Keeps me calm and I can concentrate haha.

Just started using this strategy today and was very impressed with it. Took 3 trades, all ended up positive and with the built in trade manager all I had to do was concentrate on getting in the market at the right moment. Today I only used the basic strategy but to get 3 trades with this option alone was great. Demo trading for now but seems very promising.

Oh sinus headache, I get that sometimes too haha. Try using a nasal spray every morning and night and after some consistent use, itā€™ll be gone for good :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, itā€™s good that youā€™re learning how to understand the matrix, itā€™s easy to use but not easy to understand, but once you understand it, youā€™ll feel completely different when you see the market move, itā€™ll almost be as if you can tell how the market is moving and pick out reversal and scalping points with a scarily high accuracy :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, Iā€™ll definitely try to do up a video by this weekend :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggestion buddy!

Cheers!

Sorry for the late updates guys! Iā€™m almost done combining the Trade Manager, Matrix, auto fib pivots, auto daily pivots, daily high-lows, trade alert and wave onto one single neat chart and repositioning it so windows donā€™t overlap :slight_smile: This should be one of the last major updates for the beta phase :wink:

tonights work, could almost get used to it :32:

Youā€™re getting the hang of it buddy! Keep it up! Really proud of you :slight_smile: