Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

You have absolutely no basis to call it a scam actually, Ladybug. There’s also a thin line between criticism/objection and retarded-no-basis-insults. Contrary to popular belief, I can’t give a rat’s ass about sound professional as I have no need to. I’m a fellow babypipper who like working alongside other babypippers and that makes me human, that’s all.

I don’t need to explain the “product and services” to mindless insults, because the insults thrown in my way had no regard of the product in the first place. It’s all about trying to play the good “policeman” role and be the vigilante that babypips needs by protecting them from harmful people, right?

If you did notice, I have no need to attract “customers” through name calling. I don’t sink to the kinds of levels that you sink to, just in case you aren’t aware of that. I have a system, indicator and expert advisors here that you can’t even begin to dream of being able to code and produce. It works fantastically well and has already helped many in getting us back on our trading game and trading well. That’s enough joy for me. I don’t care about naysayers, nor about retards who accuse me as a scam just because I don’t let them test the system or my system actually can pull it’s own weight.

Also, I am not saying this is the best system and strategy around. it’s good for scalpers who like fast-in-fast-out trading strategies but not for people who are swing traders. So yes, you have your own trading strategies and they have performed well, good for you (really). Mine is just another strategy that performs well that is catered to a different group of people. We can co-exist here, some good swing trading strategies, some good scalping strategies, some good long term strategies. Strategies for everyone, that’s good right? The community benefits and that’s what matters. Never for once did I claim other strategies don’t work, I know many people here and some really huge contributors and strategy creators who all have fantastic strategies. I like them and will never disregard anyone elses strategy. Of course, I can’t stop it if you vigilantes wish to disregard mine as a scam on a completely baseless accusation.

In any case, I want there to be peace on this thread. I don’t like quarrels. If you have a question on the way the system operates, just ask me. Don’t call me an overload, don’t call the users minions, don’t call them noobs. Let’s just respect each other.

Hello everyone. English is not my native language and I know it is difficult, but the system very much. Writing through Google translator and please forgive me if something is wrong. If you can, then take me to the team for testing. I hope my help is useful to you.

Your post above is so much better in a calm constructive way. I agree that there are so many ways you can trade and nothing one size fits all…The use of words such as rebate, cash backs, donates, etc. that is pretty alarming especially in the business like this but again it is up to the person to do a diligent research and ask questions if it honest, it is worth the money and time…

Desmond is a real guy who is interested in helping traders to make money trading forex without requesting any payment or donation. He never forced anyone to join him as a beta tester except on request with selected people who showed enough interest to be a member in the Galaxy forum, I had to send couple of messages to him before I was included. He is my friend on facebook who is ready to offer support if you have problem with galaxy system, which most senior members, Junior members and Master contributors would charge $400 and above for his services. I know it may be painful for you people who have nothing to offer to insult Desmond that gives opportunity to anyone who is interested in his money making trading system. Instead of criticizing Desmond, I think you should spend your time to create a trading system where people can join you for free like Desmond, Aaron Kruger etc.
Please Desmond continue your great job and do not be discouraged and relent until people speak with there success because action speaks louder than voice.
Love you Desmond.

Can someone ban these trolls. They are not contributing good for this forum. No one asked for money. Desmond never asked for money. He never ask to fund his broker. Do you have strategy to share? If none, then shut up!

Yes I do and I have minion. So I guess that gives me permission to speak.

If you where active members here at babypips then you might have an idea about the members commenting and their individuals philosophies. I’m not a diplomat like PipNRoll - bless her. Nor do I have the knowledge acquired by Global or many more active members. But we all share many things in common, the capacity for independent thought and desire for success being right up there. And we all actively trade.

We share our knowledge freely but its up to you to do the hard work. There is no sharing of knowledge here. Desmond a snake-oil salesman up with the best of them, the Karl Dittmans and Don Stienz. And he is using Babypips to market and recruit for his little cult sorry army. All the time claiming he receives nothing in return, what a load of hogs-wash. You don’t invest time and money in a business venture not to get a return.

So who should be banned, well Desmond was! And for using Babypips purely for marketing purpose should be banned again.

But you won’t have to worry about me, in marketing we believe any publicity is good publicity and I won’t feed the cult no more

… unless invited back

You’re delusional. And you’re not invited back. Good riddance.

Well all I can say to this rather tedious distraction from judgmental and opinionated people who think they know what’s going on with Desmond’s system.

I’ve used Desmond’s system. It’s great. He’s very helpful with every aspect of it. And a thoroughly pleasant and encouraging spirit with it.

Nuff said.

R

Thanks buddy, that means a lot to me :slight_smile:

Check out version 5 with the new and improved Galaxy Trades Manager! What do you guys think?

I’ve implemented quite a lot of new changes already and improvements into the system. I need more new ideas for Version 6! V5 already has push notifications activated which I’ll be creating a simple tutorial guide for.

Cheers!

Hi Desmond,

Is the chat room down? I cant see it anywhere. How do I get the new updated version?

One suggestion would be a few videos where you do basic and intermediate strategies, so basically a tutorial in video format.

Seems like there’s a troll in this thread lol.

Cheers,

ohh.

Looks great Des! You rock!

Hey buddy! Sadly it’s down at the moment. I’m working over time to get it up and running!

I just published a video on an intermediate strategy : reload trade. Go check it out! Thanks for your suggestion Btw, I’ll do my best to get as many video tutorials out :slight_smile:

Oh, and I’ll send you your version 5 soon! Just hit me up on Facebook yeah! Managing too many versions can get quite messy. :stuck_out_tongue:

[U][B]Latest Update (16 Jan 2015) :[/B][/U]

[ul]
[li]Website has been fixed, optimized and revamped so it works faster for everyone (finally!)[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Galaxy Trades V6 would have daily fibonacci pivot points and daily pivot points added in to [/li]give stronger signals and filtering of pip walls.
[li]Galaxy Trades Manager would be fixed of a bug (P.Sell and P.Buy are not scaling out properly)[/li][li]New feature that turns entire Galaxy Trades Manager into red when spread is above a certain amount to visually signal not to enter the trade.[/li][li]Galaxy Trades radio station being fixed to allow live commentary during trading times and instrumental music during other times.[/li][li]Revamping of Matrix to allow Glaaxy Trades Manager and Galaxy Trades Matrix to be placed on the same chart and window instead of separately[/li][li]Galaxy Trades Alert to be hosted on our server and sending out signals to everyone (so no one needs to get their own VPS just to have the alerts :)[/li][/ul]

Exciting times ahead guys! Cheers!

My two favorite features:
Trade manager and matrix in same window
Daily pivot points

Keep up the great work! It is awesome to be in the trading room and see everyone developing this together.

Awesome new features, cant wait for V6

Having some solid results with the system. 3 trades today of +5, +5, and +6 pips. This is with a risk of 5 pips. So basically 1:1 RR. Here are the screen shots I took just as the trade was about to be triggered.

You can see the walls are close to the colored zone with the arrows pointing in the direction I wanted to trade, which gave me even more confirmation to enter

Keep it up! Great to see you guys getting good results with the system. It’s a solid system which is really scarily accurate, so stick to the rules and profit well my brothers! Just in time for the weekend :slight_smile:

It was an easy 5 pip trades during NY session.Thanks Dezzy!