Game changer in your trading

What was one game-changer for your trading performance this year?

Education, education, education. Lots of education.

2 Likes
  1. Education.

2. Reflection. Being able to reflect back on what you did wrong & right in your previous trades can be very beneficial. I would say you must do this especially on the weekend if you’re really want to be a better trader.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more! Education is like the GPS in the trading journey. It might not prevent all detours, but it sure helps you navigate better!

1 Like

Reflection is like the rearview mirror of trading. Helps us learn from the road we’ve traveled, so we don’t repeat those potholes!

1 Like

Actually the understanding that I need to step away from the market regularly was the biggest revelation for me this year. And also it improved my stats dramatically.
The thing is the more I stare into the charts, the worse my understanding of the market situation is.
So I decided to open the charts once every couple of hours. It depends on the timeframe I trade too, it could be less often even.
I hope it will be helpful to anyone.

My trading performance was horrible this year so I guess technically that could still be a game changer lol

For me, the real game-changer was learning to keep my feelings in check. I used to be super sensitive about my trading, but over time, I’ve learned so much and seriously upped my trading game.

1 Like