Game

pips mean nothing. It is percent that matters. What percent of account drawdown are you willing to accept?

[B]-100%[/B]
The very moment I put my money in the line, this is a life or death war. If mister market wins, is OK, if not BETTER for me
:wink:
And as you are talking about percents, I must say also: I risk a 100% with my method BUT the reward is in the same level YEARLY

P.S.- And I DO think that pips MEAN a lot :wink:

[B]al tenerme DE FRENTE, no son tan hombres para tirarme, no no
[…]
y para dispararme, NO SÉ por qué, tiemblan sus manos[/B]

Best regards

[I]“Me quedaré, me quedaré, [B]siempre cubano[/B] me quedaré…”[/I]

So if a trade goes against you and it keeps going against you then you will let it go until margin call?

TalonD bro, I think that my approach is a little more complicated than just doing that. And I DON’T risk the 100% in just one order, I do it in the meaning that to stop me mister market must kill my account. And of course I CAN get a margin call, BUT there is a difference between MAYBE GET and GETTING the MC, right? Even if you pay attention to some of my trades you will see some techniques I use in my fighting mister market that allow me to profit EVEN during the drawdown, increasing my equity and making harder to mister market to take me down and out. I understand that trading in the USA is different and you are not allowed to use some of these techniques, but I have NO rectrictions, SO, WHY I should do the same that majorities? No mi amigo, that’s NOT my style
:wink:

[B]dénme PLO-PLO-PLO…
pero tengo el escudo de DIOS[/B]

Best regards

[I]“Me quedaré, me quedaré, [B]siempre cubano[/B] me quedaré…”[/I]

ok I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that you would risk your whole account on one trade. :smiley:

“I understand that trading in the USA is different and you are not allowed to use some of these techniques, but I have NO rectrictions, SO, WHY I should do the same that majorities”

I think you are talking about hedging and you are right. The jerks wont let us do things like that. :frowning:
I can think of at least a couple good ways to use hedging but it’s hard to get around the restrictions here.

Most us brokers allowing you to open multiple accounts… I have two accounts with one broker for instance. If you had your heart set on hedging you can take opposing trades with the two accounts on the same pair… Transferring funds between accounts is as simple as a click of a button so you can just adjust the margin of the winning account to the losing during the process of the trade… Easy Peasey

That’s true and I’ve done that but it’s just an extra thing you have to do that shouldn’t be necessary if it weren’t for the dam government nannies trying to protect me from myself.

Agreed. I strongly dislike the recent foray into forex regulation that they have decided to take on.

Typical nanny state sh!t. And they once again miss the root of the problem. They regulate the trader, instead of the broker. See MF Global, and Peregrine Financial Group.

Had they not been so focused on us wee peons, maybe they would have seen the brokers raiding the till.

This is interesting but will require more money in the line from you. For example, to open 2 opposed orders of 1 lot in two 50:1 leverage accounts your broker will require from you $5000 margin in sum. Hedging your trades in the same account has the plus that your broker will require only ONE margin for the two opposed orders or $2500 margin.

If you know how to exploit this technique you will be really dangerous. If you know how to combine this technique with proper averaging down you will be even more dangerous.

BTW, maybe there is a reason behind why “good” guys from Meta Quotes eliminated this possibility in MT5 :wink:

lo mejor que hay es poder conocerse uno mismo,
para después mostrarte tal como eres a las personas que te rodean,
la revolución se hace de adentro hacia afuera,
si no cambias tú, no puedes cambiar el mundo que te rodea

Best regards

“Me quedaré, me quedaré, siempre cubano me quedaré…”

Shake your body mister market, keep dancing!

estoy LOCO DE REMATE, pero con mi locura
te mantengo SIEMPRE en jaque
[…]
y ya no hay NADIE que me quite lo baila’o

Best regards

In my opinion, forex is just like football, because anything will happen in football field.:stuck_out_tongue:

Once again in the champ’s place-

So, mister market, MAYBE someday I’ll be able to tell you something like:

I don’t care if no-one’s interested just look at how great I am. Look at me. Pleeeease look at me and tell me how great I am

MAYBE :wink:

By the moment I’ll just keep repeating:

tengo lo que DIOS me da, …,
SI NO TE GUSTA, ¡córrete pa’ llá!
[…]
MUCHO TRABAJO lograr este puesto,
mi estilo es PROPIO, a NADIE me parezco

Best regards

Still

and more important, yearly goal reached

So, keep dancing mister market!

Ni te pongas el guante que NO vas a ver pasando la pelota.
[…]
la recta, la curva, ¡batea, batea!

Best regards

Damn bro, every time you post your success has only grown! :smiley: When can I get some lessons? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not always bro, not always. There are ups and downs, but the best part is that in the long run I can tell mister market: “Keep trying!”

my PAMM project reached the target for the year:

so, special for mister market:

“Lo que te traigo es pa’ bailar”

yo lo hago, yo lo hago y LO REPITO una y mil veces

Best regards

D.mp4 video by cubanpip2010 | Photobucket

¡TÍRENSE! ¡Déjense ver!
¿Qué puede ser? ¿Qué pueda ser?
Si les demostré que PUEDO con todos

The question should be replaced as :

lawyer, doctor ,banker , engineer and so on are occupations . can we say trader is an occupation? … to me it is … to some its not …

SO mister market, 2013 starts and:

NO SE PUEDE, NO SE PUEDE con esto

El Chacal Y Mr. Hansy Ft. Eddy K, El Mola Y Blad MC - Los Matadores - YouTube

vengo voltagea’o, esmera’o, asegura’o por to’s la’o,
límpiate la boca que estás embarra’o, to’ babia’o,
échate pa’l la’o, te veo marea’o,
a mí NADIE me quita, quita lo que yo he baila’o

Best regards

D.mp4 video by cubanpip2010 | Photobucket

¡TÍRENSE! ¡Déjense ver!
¿Qué puede ser? ¿Qué pueda ser?
Si les demostré que PUEDO con todos