Gayan Lakshantha from Srilanka owner of fxalg website is a SCAM

Mr. Herath Mudhiyanselage Gayan Lakshantha from Srilanka owner of website fxalg and youtube channel Forex Automated Trading Tools is a fraud. I transferred him $190 through Skrill for HFT bot and he scammed me. I saw his results on myfxbook and got impressed and purchased HFT BOT from him. After purchasing I got to know it was all a scam. He’s a fraud. Don’t fall for his real accounts. His HFT & BOT are not worth buying. Once you pay him he will install a dummy bot. If you complaint he will simply block and abuse you. Podibos1992 is his username on Skype

1 Like

there is demand there is supply

Mr. Gayan Lakshantha the guy who’s selling Boom and Crash bot is a scammer. I transferred Mr. Herath Mudhiyanselage Gayan Lakshantha $190 for HFT bot. He scammed me. I posted reviews about him online. He reached out to me after reading reviews. He asked me to delete reviews so he could compensate me with Boom and Crash bot but then he started to ask more money for the boom and crash bot. When I refused to pay him more and I asked for my $190 payment refund he said I should continue writing reviews. (Attaching Evidences Below). Mr. Gayan Lakshantha enabled only one Crash Boom Indice Crash 500 Index on my account. When I asked him for more indices he asked me for more money. I told him I won’t pay him until I make something out of it. He showed his true colours. He wanted me to pay him more for the boom and crash bot. All he wants is advance payment. Once you pay him he starts to ignore you. That’s what he did when I transferred him $190. He told me he will charge $400 for Crash and Boom bot. Same day I messaged him anonymously on his website and he said he will charge $250 for the same Boom and Crash bot. There’s no fix price of his bots. He quotes different prices to everyone. Mr. Gayan Lakshantha keeps on buying time. He never wants to fix the problem peacefully. He just wants to scam innocent people online. He’s a scammer. Don’t fall for him!
He has a fake Facebook profile Edi Rusvandi
WhatsApp +1 (601) 392-0133
Skype live:podibos1992

Nothing can justify scam :slight_smile:

I don’t mean to justify scammers, all sellers should be honest, but traders don’t want quality, strategies which may chance to be profitable in long term, traders want quick earn to be a millionaire from $100. That is why we have tons of $hit in nice package and traders are scammed.

Scammer Mr. Herath Mudhiyanselage Gayan Lakshantha changed his email address on myfxbook. So, that all these reviews go to waste.
He changed his email address so new clients can’t reach out to these reviews and he can continue with his scam. He closed comment section on myfxbook which is a red flag itself.

Unbelievable how Mr. Herath Mudhiyanselage Gayan Lakshantha a.k.a H M U B Podimahaththayalage changing his profile picture from everywhere. He’s a scammer. Don’t fall for him. He changed his email address too on myfxbook so his new clients can’t search him.