GBP/AUD trade idea!

I saw, i saw a H&S chart pattern on the daily chart.
Entry - 1.5435
TP - 1.5105

i agree with you…it is a buy but ideat entry will be 1.54200

Hi!

Your analysis may be right, but I’d wait for the Reserve Bank of Australia to meet (that’s gonna be tomorrow, Tuesday) before going long on the Aussie. If the RBA cuts interest rates then this pair might turn sharply upwards.

Remember: The RBA announcement will be on Tuesday in Australia. It will be exactly at 11:30 PM Eastern Time (tonight!) in the U.S. so if you are planning to be cautious, you will want to close your positions well before that.

Ttraykov; your analysis is perfectly ok. It skipped my sight until I saw your trading idea. But if I were you, I would wait for a pullback to the neckline before I join the bears. What do you think?

Oh dear lord did I fudge that one up… The RBA kept interest rates the same. I had a really awesome AUD long position on several AUD pairs, and I closed most of them before the announcement.

I still made a few pips though. You win some you lose some. So it looks like this helps your analysis and GBPAUD might in fact reach 1.5105 soon!

Agree with you. Movement seems the bears are targeting 1.5000.

I placed a new stop order
SL - 1.5320
Entry - 1.5250
TP - 1.5100
R/R - 1:2,14

in H4 time frame the price is in an uptrend and simultaneously we are observing a non-ideal shark pattern. given the time fulfillment we expect to have the price climbed if Positive Hidden Divergence (+HD) happened.

In daily point of view, the price is in uptrend mode and currently is in two gartely and ab=cd patterns area. Till the late month its time period would be fulfilled and we will be witnessing the price to climb if the demand over comes to supply to be seen.
we are looking to for opportunities to go long using lower time frames.

gbp aud h4

pattern: shark - ab=cd

:5:

result :

pattern : time h4

inv ab=cd

gbp aud

gartley

This obscure cross is now testing an important support, I think. This is its daily chart:

If the support holds on the close of the daily candle (GMT setup), I try a buy :smiley:

SL: 70 pip
TP: 150 pip

It’s a risky trading idea because of the irregular triangle pattern.

Are well welcome suggestions on SL and TP :slight_smile:

80 pip loss, not good news came from England :frowning:

Let’s move on!