GBP / CHF Day 1

hi trader , GBP ? CHF sell ??? long ??

[B][/B]

We have interesting situation here on GBP-CHF chart. As you can see we are near strong support level and we have stong divergence on oscillators. Beside that we know about SNB interventions.

Wish you all the best!
Nikola Broceta

This was a good start, we earned +148 pips from this position.

Wish U guys all the best!
Nikola Broceta

Bravo! So many currency pairs to trade, and so many of them are ignored.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

I initially was long in this position and got my butt handed to me. Went with the trend and my butt reclaimed itself on my back side.

My bias is bear.

SNB often intervenes and makes CHF weaker because of Swiss Trade Balance. We are near that level right now and I think that we have a good long trade again. In other way we have descending triangle pattern and we know what to do if price goes down.

Hi there, I am already short since last high @1.5XX and closed a part of the position; nice pips :-). I am curious if the support 1.48X will break, because it is a strong one.
Regards,
Jensen

I think that SNB will not allow that break to happen. But it can be great short…

It is good for now…

Hey folks, :10:
1.48XX broke! I got my TP at 1.471X for the rest of the position.

Here my “simple-as-possible” techn. analysis view:
Now we are at a strong support/resistance zone => see last year high, low in june this year and maybee 68% retrace of fibo (Feb-July).

I am flat…

What do you think?

Fundamental view? What will the SNB think about this situation etc…

Regards,
Jensen

… is this now a good situation in GBP/CHF to fade breakouts? I guess…
Jensen

Hello,
After there was no more steam in the breakout, I traded this one this morning:

Now I am flat again and wait…

Will the resistance hold?
Will it break and rise to the resistance of the trend channel?

I will wait for a good opportunity to trade downwards to supportlevel at 1.46XX.

Regards,
Jensen

here is my todays entry:

after this move, I will be flat… cause I´m not sure if GBPs weakness go further.

Jensen

gbp chf h1

rd+

sorry, but what do you mean with “rd+”?

In daily Time frame the price is in downtrend. we expect to see the pair going uptrend by breaking through the downtrend line at 1.4980 area.

gbp chf

time : daily

pattern : alt bat