GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

sry, I can’t update my post recently due to a problem when logging into babypips forum database.
Hereby is my updates, good luck.

Until this moment, I believed market already in wave 3 extension and price just got rejection after touched the upper major green trendline. I’m looking forward for a retracement phase to complete wave 4 later before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (only valid if my retracement critical line still intact). Please noted that wave 5 could be an impulsive wave (magenta) or only a truncated wave (yellow or white).

[B][U]Summary : [/U][/B]

1. Preferably market will be in retracement phase to complete wave 4 before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5.
  2. Otherwise if my bullish continuation line 3 is taken, then favourably market already in bullish continuation and this retracement phase would be put into hold position first.
  3. Please confirm any entry from BSTS later. Good luck.

I believed wave 4 in progress and looking forward for a completion of wave 4 before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 either an impulsive wave (magenta) or just a truncated wave (yellow). This scenario would only valid if my retracement critical line still intact. Other we may consider the alt count in white. Please monitor BSTS 3 for any bullish continuation signal later. Good luck.

At this moment, market got 3 possibility either to the alt counts in white, yellow (truncated) or magenta (impulsive). Advisable to wait for a good entry signal either a bearish reversal or a bullish continuation signal from BSTS later. Please watch closely the bullish continuation line 3 and the S3 line. Good luck.

At this moment, overall we left with only 2 possible trend which is either a bearish reversal (yellow/white) or bullish continuation (magenta). Please watch closely the teal triangle for any breakout. A breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline and later to the bullish continuation line 3 would bolster the bullish continuation scenario. Otherwise if both lines stand as a strong resistance, then preferably to the alt count in yellow or white. Advisable to look for a bearish reversal signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a true breakout to the lower red trendline of the new expansion teal triangle to bolster the bearish reversal scenario. Otherwise if the price break the bullish continuation line 3, this scenario would be invalid. Please noted that if the price break the retracement critical line, then the magenta count would be invalid while if the price make a breakout to the bullish continuation line 3, then both alt counts in white and yellow would be invalid. Good luck.

Until this moment, the upper green trendline still intact as a strong resistance. Price already made a small breakout to the lower trendline of the teal triangle and bounce back. I’m looking forward for a further downtrend movement soon to bolster the bearish reversal scenario. Otherwise if the price make a breakout to the upper green trendline and later to the bullish continuation line 3, this scenario would be invalid. Goodluck.

I’m looking forward for any breakout again to the teal expansion triangle today. Expecting to see a strong bearish breakout to be happen today. Advisable to protect your short entry by putting SL according to the upper green trendline of the teal expansion triangle. Otherwise we may see a breakout to the bullish continuation line 3. Good luck and happy weekends.

At this moment, alt count in white already invalid. If the 'double top" scenario stay valid and the bullish continuation line 3 still intact, the preferably bias to alt count in yellow. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation refering to magenta count. Have a nice weekends.

The price has penetrated the upper fib projections level from early this week on the H1 period.

Peaking on the Daily.

212.54 Target on the Weekly.

Thanks Jeb, always informative :wink:

At this moment price already make an upper breakout of the horizontal triangle EW corrective pattern (ascending triangle) and favourably looking forward for a bullish continuation refering to alt count in yellow. A true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1 would bolster this scenario. But please be carefull for a “bullish trap scenario” refering to alt count in magenta. Advisable to wait for a short entry after completion of wave 5 (magenta or yellow). Therefore please analyse a completion signal of wave 5 from BSTS before making any short entry. Good luck.

Market in bullish trend now and I’m looking forward for the completion of wave 5 (magenta or yellow) before we can see a bearish reversal trend to complete correction a, b and c. Please noted that if the price make a breakout to the green dotted horizontal line, then the magenta count would be invalid and preferably price will continue according to alt count in yellow. Tip - Standby for short entry once wave 5 is completed to perform a major a. b and c corrective wave.

At this moment, market either in retracement phase to complete subwave iv before another bullish continuation to complete subwave v (white) OR already in bearish reversal trend to complete wave a (magenta). I’m looking forward for a breakout to the lower descending teal triangle to bolster either to the retracement or bearish reversal scenario. Please noted that a breakout to the bearish reversal bias line would favourably to the alt count in magenta. Therefore, please take notes all the importants critical line and confirm any preferable trend from BSTS signal. And don’t forget to protect and manage your entry by moving the SL. Good luck.

Price retraced to 210.65 which is well below iv (white) and a (magenta). Does this mean those sub-waves need to be re-calculated?

yes, alt count in white already invalid. Good luck.

At this moment, price just bounce back after touched my bearish reversal bias line. I believed wave 5 already completed and preferably looking forward to see a bearish reversal trend to perform the corrective a, b and c later this week. Unless the price make a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1, this scenario would still valid. Please look for another bearish continuation signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

I’m looking forward for a completion of subwave 5 (cyan) and corrective wave a (magenta or yellow) soon. Preferably, once this completed, I believed price will going upward to perform a corrective wave b 1st. before another bearish continuation to establish major corrective wave in c later this week. Please noted that if the price make a breakout to the bullish continuation line 1, this scenario would be invalid. Good luck.

I believed subwave 5 in wave a is already completed and looking forward for a minor bullish corrective a, b & c (cyan) to complete wave b (magenta/yellow). At this moment, price still inside the teal triangle and advisable to wait for another good entry signal from BSTS later within this few days. Please watch closely the new bearish bias price channel and the other critical lines as stated in the chart. Good luck.

I’m looking forward for a completion of wave b eiher a flat corrective (white) or an expanded flat corrective (magenta or yellow) today before later possible a major bearish corrective of wave c. Please noted that this scenario would only valid if the bullish continuation 1 still intact. A true breakout to the bearish reversal bias line would bolster the bearish reversal point of view. Therefore please monitor a bearish continuation signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

I believed wave b is already completed and looking forward for a major bearish corrective trend to perform wave c. Please do mind to yourself that wave c consist of subwave 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Therefore, I’m looking forward for the making of subwave 1 and 2 today and probably we shall see subwave 3 later tomorrow or next week. Also, please noted that this scenario is invalid if there is a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1. Please wait for a good bearish continuation signal from BSTS later before making any entry. Good luck.

At this moment, price just performed a double top and I believed wave b extension already completed and looking forward for a bearish reversal trend refering to wave c (white/magenta/yellow). I believed its only a false breakout or a bull trap scenario. But only God’s know what will happen next. Have a nice day.