GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

At this moment, I’m looking forward for a completion of retracement subwave 4 before expecting another bearish continuation to complete subwave 5 and wave iii (yellow). But please analyse possibility towards the new alt count in white to perform corrective subwave a, b and c. Therefore, please monitor from BSTS for any bearish continuation entry signal later. Good luck.

Please analyse all new rectangle zones and determine which is the possible trend or where is to make an entry from your trading system (BSTS). Preferably, I believed market will perform a bearish continuation later but don’t forget about the possibility for the alt count in white to be happen later. Advisable to monitor any good bearish continuation entry signal from BSTS 2 & 3 later today. Have a nice day.

At this moment, please be noted that the bearish continuation scenario in critical stage. Please study all the latest re-count waves and I believed if the price continue further upside and break the yellow critical line, advisable to stay out from the market until next week. Its more likely the corrective a, b and c already completed (magenta) and preferably looking forward for a new set of waves to begin either a bullish or a bearish wave count. Have a nice day.

At this moment, I divided the market into 3 possible scenario (alt counts), which is :-

1. Magenta Count - a truncated wave 5 scenario and expecting to perform a corrective a, b and c later.
  2. Yellow Count - another truncated of wave 5 which perform a double top to complete major corrective b.
  3. White count - a strong impulsive bullish trend to perform wave 3.

Therefore, please analyse all alt counts with your trading system (BSTS) and determine which one is more preferable. Happy weekends.

[B][U]Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview [/U][/B]

Chart 1H - Please analyse all possible alt counts and determine what is your trading strategy for next week. Preferably, I’m looking for a bearish reversal trend either to the yellow or magenta. Please be noted that if the double top is valid, then favourably market will perform a truncated wave 5 (yellow). Otherwise if this bullish continuation line 2 is taken, then we may see a trend to complete either refering to the alt count in magenta or white. Please confirm your entry from BSTS signal.

Chart 4H - Preferably, I’m looking for a completion of subwave 5 and b (yellow) before expecting a bearish reversal trend to complete corrective wave C (yellow). A valid double top pattern would bolster this scenario. Otherwise if there is a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2, this scenario would be invalid.

Chart Daily - At this moment, market in the phase either to complete subwave ii (magenta or white) before expecting for another bearish reversal trend or to complete subwave v (yellow). If level 213.87 standing as a strong resistance, then we may see a bearish reversal trend. Otherwise if this line is taken, then preferably market in the process to complete subwave v and wave C in yellow.

[B][U]Summary :[/U][/B]

1. I’m looking for a bearish reversal opportunity either to the alt count in yellow or magenta. An establishment of a “double top” pattern would bolster the alt count in yellow.
  2. Otherwise if the bullish continuation line 2 is taken, then preferably market either to complete subwave v (magenta) or subwave 3 in white (TF 1H & 4H).
  3. Please be carefull for any bullish trap scenario.

Good luck.

Extra tips : Please also analyse wave structure in Eur/Jpy and look for any possible entry signal from BSTS.

I’m looking forward for a further breakout to the lower red trendline to bolster the “double top” pattern and a bearish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. A strong resistance at the bullish continuation line 2 would favour this point of view. Otherwise, if we found any true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2, this scenario would be invalid. Therefore please watch closely both critical lines which is the bullish continuation line 2 and the bearish reversal bias line. Please be carefull for any bullish trap scenario. Good luck.

At this moment, please analyse the alt count in yellow and magenta. Please look carefully at the horizontal triangle corrective pattern (ascending triangle) in yellow. If this pattern is valid, then most probably market in the process to perform a corrective abcde in magenta before expecting for another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (magenta). Otherwise if the price make a true breakout to the lower yellow trendline and further until the bearish reversal bias line, then preferably market in bearish reversal trend refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

Price already reached to the lower yellow trendlines. So either price already completed the corrective subwave e and wave 4 (magenta) before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (magenta) or we will see further downside movement to complete subwave c and wave 1 (yellow) for bearish reversal scenario. Therefore please determine which count is more preferable later from any breakout and BSTS signal. Good luck.

Until this moment, market showed bullish trend but its look like the trend is getting weak. Therefore please be careful for any false breakout or bullish trap scenario. Unless there is a strong breakout, I believed we shall see a bearish reversal trend later (alt count in yellow). Otherwise, market may going up according to the magenta count. Good luck.

At this moment, please study all possible alt counts (white/yellow/magenta) and determine which one is more preferable according from your analysis. I’m looking for a completion of wave 5 either refering to the alt count in yellow or magenta. Advisable to standby for any possibility of bearish reversal trend to perform corrective a, b and c after completion of wave 5. Therefore, please look for a good bearish reversal signal from BSTS later within this week before making any entry. Unless there is a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 5 and 6, this scenario would still valid. Also please watch carefully those lower red trendline for any breakout or bounce. Good luck.

I’m looking forward for a further downside trend to complete subwave c (cyan) and wave a (yellow or magenta) to perform a “Head & Shoulder” pattern (3 blue rectangle) before expecting another bullish retracement to complete wave b (yellow or magenta). Please be noted that alt count in white is already invalid. Good luck.

At this moment, I’m looking for a completion of subwave c and corrective wave a (yellow or magenta) before expecting for a bullish retracement trend to complate wave b (yellow or magenta) and to perform a “Head & Shoulder” pattern (3 blue rectangle) later. Therefore please look for any bearish continuation signal from BSTS later once wave b is completed for market to perform a corrective wave c (yellow or magenta). Have a nice weekend and good luck.

I’m looking forward for a completion of wave b either refering to the alt count in yellow or magenta before expecting a major bearish reversal trend to complate wave c (yellow or magenta) later. As long the bullish continuation line 2 still intact, this scenario would still valid. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation trend to complete wave 3 in white. Advisable to look for any bearish reversal entry signal (including Eur/Jpy) from BSTS later. Good luck.

Preferably, I’m looking for a downside movement to perform corrective c (yellow) with condition wave b is already completed. A strong resistance from the upper green trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise we shall see a breakout to the upper green trendline either to perform wave b in magenta or wave 3 in white. Therefore please analyse any entry entry from BSTS before making any decission. Good luck.

I’m looking forward for any breakout from the teal triangle to determine which count is more preferable. A further breakout to the lower teal triangle would bolster the bearish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise please be careful for any breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline. Good luck.

At this moment, price already made a breakout to the lower teal triangle trendline. Expected to see a further movement to the downside until the lower red trendline to complete subwave i (yellow) before any possible upside movement to complete subwave ii (yellow ) or wave b (magenta) or wave 3 (white). So please watch closely the lower red trendline for any breakout or bounce scenario later. Also if there is any movement to the upside trend, please monitor the upper green trendline and the bullish continuation line 1 and 2. Therefore please be extra careful since tonight (8.15pm GMT +8) and on Friday (8.30pm GMT +8) got a very important news that will effect the market. Preferably, I’m looking for a bearish movement within this week and don’t forget to protect your entry with SL. Good luck.

I’m looking forward for a completion subwave ii (yellow) before expecting another bearish continuation to complete subwave iii, iv and v in C (yellow). Please be noted that if the yellow critical line is taken, then this scenario will be invalid. Therefore please analyse all possible alt counts and determine which one is more favourable from your trading system (BSTS). Good luck.

Until this moment, I’m looking forward for a confirmation of completion subwave ii (yellow) later today. Price already reached the end of the teal triangle and have to breakout either to the lower or upper trendlines. Please watch closely all important trendlines and critical lines to assist you in determine which alt counts is valid or invalid later. Advisable to wait for a good entry signal from BSTS later before making any entry. Market may in stagnant phase until NFP announcement tomorrow night (8.15pm GMT +8). Good luck.

Please be noted that if refering to the alt count in yellow, I believed subwave ii is already completed and looking forward for a bearish continuation trend later. But please be careful if the price make a further upside movement and break the yellow critical line, this scenario would be invalid. So please analyse also the alt count in magenta and white. Good luck.

I’m looking forward for a further downside if wave iii (yellow) really in progress. But if the “triple bottom” scenario is valid, then we shall see the price will bounce again. Also please be extra careful today since tonight (8.15pm GMT +8), there will be an NFP announcement. Preferably, I’m looking for a further downside movement during the NFP news. Good luck.