GBP/JPY Technical Analysis

Finally the price reached my 2nd TP which is FE 100% point. I believed the price will start to retrace back in making wave b. But if the price break the “long critical point 2”, we might have a Bearish Continuation. Preferable - Retracement.

At the moment we have a very strong Bearish Continuation. I’m still looking for any Bulllish Reversal signal (retracement) later. A breakout at the upper DT trendline would boilster this point of view. Otherwise we shall see another Bearish Continuation later. My tips - waiting for any Bullish Reversal Signal if there is ?

We have a very strong Bearish Continuation at the moment. And there is no reversal/retracement signal from BSTS. The price already reached my TP2 for today. So its better to take your profit and wait for another continuation signal or reversal signal from BSTS later. Watch closely also for any breakout later.

Bullish Reversal Signal ? At the moment, its like a “Double Bottom” (blue rectangle). As long the long critical line 3 has not been taken, a Bullish Reversal idea is valid. Otherwise we will see a Bearish Continuation again. Wait for a good either Bullish Reversal Signal or Bearish Continuation Signal from BSTS before making any entry.

GJ 1H Chart - Market in Bearish trend but most probably there will be a correction (retracement) to complete wave iv before another bearish continuation to complete wave v and c.

GJ 4H Chart - I still believed there will be a retracement to complete wave 4 before another bearish continuation to complete wave 5 and c. Or there might be a straight bearish continuation in making a “Triple Bottom”.

GJ Daily Chart - Shows a bearish breakout to complete wave C and V. I believed there will be a 1 2 3 4 5 wave before to complete wave C and V.

At the moment, the price already break my long major critical line. Due to this scenario, I prefer a Bearish Continuation if the breakout is true breakout. But otherwise as we can see, the blue triangle channel trendline is getting smaller so I presumed there will be a retracement soon. Also, as we can see there are a triple bottom pattern, maybe. If this triple bottom is a true signal and valid, then I believed there will be a bullish reversal to complete wave 2(alt count in white) in previous daily chart thats I have posted earlier. My tips is to wait for a good BSTS long retracement entry signal (refer to bigger tf1H/4H only) if there is. Good luck trading and have a nice day.

The price already kissed my FE 100% (203.48) and at the moment I believed the price will do a correction(retracement). A breakout to the upper triangle trendline(blue) will boilster this point for view. But if the price break the lower trendline, most probably we wll see another continuation. Just wait for a good signal from BSTS before make a long entry. Preferable - Retracement.

At the moment, I believed the price in the correction phase (retracement) and will move up along inside the green triangle to complete wave iv before another bearish continuation to complete wave c and 5. As long the price not break the major long critical line, this scenario will be valid. But if we have a breakout to the lower trendline of the green triangle and its continue to break the major long critical line, it can be consider that we are already in a bearish continuation. the other option is an alt count (in white) where as the market are in bullish reversal. A breakout to the short critical point will boilster this alt count idea. Preferable - Correction Phase (Retracement - in wave iv). Wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry.

I still believed wave iv is far from complete yet. A breakout to the upper triangle trendline would boilster this point of view. Look for a bulish continuation signal from BSTS to confirm this scenario. Otherwise we might see a double bottom later. Preferable - Retracement.

It seems that the price cannot break the upper triangle trendline and therefore break the lower which I believed making a “Double Bottom” pattern. As long the price not breaking the bearish continuation critical line, we still have a valid retracement scenario. But the other possibility is that the price might have a false breakout to perform an “Inverted Head & Shoulder” which is a sign for a Bullish Reversal trend. Otherwise if its a true breakout, then we will see a bearish continuation to complete wave v and c. Preferable - Double Bottom and Retracement.

I believed a “Double Bottom” already established which is from my point of view we should see a good retracement later to complete wave iv. But please bear in mind, thats there are also a possibility for a Bullish Reversal scenario(alt count - white). So later only make a short entry IF there is a COMPLETE signal from BSTS. Othewise if the price break to the bearish continuation critical line, then all above would be invalid. Preferable - Retracement.

I believed the price was in the move of making wave iv. Unless the price breaking the lower major long critical line and later if continue to break the bearish continuation critical line , this scenario would be still valid. Just hold your previously bottom long entry until there is a reversal signal from BSTS. Good luck.

At the moment, I believed wave 2 already completed and looking forward for wave 3 retracement to complete wave iv. Watch the green triangle closely before making any entry. Preferable retracement to complete wave iv unless we have a breakout at the bearish continuation critical line. Good luck.

I believed wave 3 in the making. Lock your profit until there any close signal from BSTS. Good luck. Preferable - Retracement Continuation

At the moment, market in Retracement Bullish phase. The price in the process to complete wave 4 and 5 in iv before start going down again to complete wave v and c. But please take note that there was a “Exhaustion Gap” (purple rectangle) which a sign of reversal. And yesterday we can saw another gap (outline purple rectangle) but its didn’t show in the chart today. If the gap do exist, that shows an “Island Reversal” pattern (bigger outline purple rectangle) which is a sign of reversal. So from that point of view, I came out with an alt count (white colour). As long the price not breaking the major bullish critical line, a Bearish Continuation scenario would still be valid and later going down to complete wave v and c. Otherwise if the point is taken, the market might be in Bullish Reversal trend (alt count -white). Preferable - Retracement Continuation until further notice.

Market in small correction phase which I believed will going up again to complete wave 5 and iv. Watch closely the upper triangle trendline. Looking for a breakout before making any decission or entry. Unless the price break 205.43, the bullish retracement continuation would still be valid. Preferable - Bullish Retracement Continuation.

I believed, market in the process to complete wave 5 and iv. Either its already established making a “Double Top” (blue rectangle) or still in progress, its still need to be confirm later from BSTS Reversal Signal. As long the short critical point is not taken, Bearish Reversal Continuation would still be valid. Otherwise if taken, the scenario would be in major doubt. Tips - Stanby for a Bearish Reversal Signal from BSTS.

Chart 1H - I believed wave 5 and wave iv still not complete yet. I’m looking for a truncated wave 5 later. Or maybe we will see a “Triple Top” later before a Bearish Continuation trend. Unless the price break the major bullish reversal critical line, a Bearish Reversal Continuation idea to complete wave v and c DT would still be valid. Tips - wait for very good reversal signal from BSTS before making any entry.

Chart 4H - I believed wave v and 4 still not complete yet and looking for a bullish continuation later. Looking for a triangle breakout for confirmation. Unless the price breaking the bearish critical line, a Bearish Reversal Continuation would still be valid. Happy trading and good luck.

Market already break the lower trendline which is preferable for a bearish bias. But there are possibility also for a Bullish Continuation (white count) if the price cannot break the major long critical line. We need to wait until the NFP news to see the real trend later. Have a nice weekends.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre-Market Overview

Chart 1H - I’m getting more bias towards my alt count. As long the price move in blue and red zones, the market is in bullish trend. A breakout to the short critical point and later to the major bullish reversal critical point would boilster this point of view. Unless the price break the lower red zone trendline, this idea would be invalid, means thats favourable back to Bearish Continuation. Otherwise preferable a Bullish Reversal Continuation. Please do the checklist and wait for a complete signal from BSTS before making any entry.

Chart 4H - I can see clearly that a retracement to complete wave iv still incomplete. As long the price move inside the blue and red zones, this speculations would still be valid. But if the price still continue to bullish and break my bearish critical line, I’m more favour for a bullish continuation already. Please take notes about my alt count. Otherwise if the price break the lower red zone trendline, preferable for a bearish continuation to complete wave C and 5.

Chart Daily - There are 2 possible counts and it still unclear for me to determine which one is more favourable. I believed the real trend will be unfold by next week. So good luck in your trading and to my members, please do your homeworks and the checklist