GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

Hello traders!

My new video on GBP/NZD and NZD/USD may be of interest to you!

Description:

“In today’s FreeFX video, I look at these two pairs historically and find a similar example of how and when congestion was broken: we are at a crossroads for the Kiwi and the Pound, and the upcoming monetary policy statements in September could be where the future trends for GBP/NZD and NZD/USD are decided.”

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFVCnid1CVc

Comments welcome!

ENJOY!

Happy trading!!

SL moved into profit, TP lifted to over 2.4100

Great video, some excellent points made

Stopped out for +140 pips.
Will wait for another opportunity to get back in

Thats freakin AAwesome eddie,

I got out of my short, small scalp, and figure to drop another 100 pips, but retrace looked iminite, still up 85% since Thursday, that includes 2 losses i had to take, and a flob on my part of setting my stop wrong, and it instantly closed me out. ugg…

KEEP ROCKIN IT Brothers

actually, Im wrong, I took a lose that instantly turned after my stop loss hit, would of recovered, and the other lose was the SL flob, so 2 losses out of 30 trades.

Should be up 133%, but better then being down -50%, lol…

smh, went right to my TP, there goes 100 pips, but thats how things work for me, lol, its why i stick and move.

If i stayed in, it would of spiked the other way,lol…

Good one, Eddie. I made +250 pips on the short from 2.3940. So there are a lot of pips to be made both long and short.

I am also looking for the next opportunity to jump in. I would look to short if it gets back above 2.3900. I would only look to go long if it gets near 2.3600. Right now it is in the middle and could go either way.

Good luck.

Nice work! Pat on the back :slight_smile:

Nice one Yohec!!

Thank you Eddie!!

Exciting times ahead!!

Win, lose, or breakeven, this is by far my favourite pair. Worth trading just for the fun.
Seems to have found the bottom, so ill be back in while its under 2.38

I was caught up this morning and missed my gbp/usd trade that I’d been waiting for and also didn’t get in on the gbp/nzd for the rocket!.

Made a few pips on the way down from both but I’m in the club now and long on gbp/nzd.

If it passes 2.40 then I’ll buy pipmehappy a pint!!..if it takes my SL out before then I’ll buy myself a pint and send the receipt/invoice to pip!.

:wink:

94% since Thursday,
53% today,

Its been in a range for a bit since about 7/16 Although the good thing about this pair is that there r plenty of pips to trade even when its in a range.
Im thinking big move soon. What do u guys think.

In at 2.379 long

[QUOTE=“eddieb;717385”]In at 2.379 long[/QUOTE]

Looks like we will have a fairly similar journey…long 2.3783

:slight_smile:

lol, Im short at 2.3792

As usual very good video pipmehappy. Im gonna have to re watch it later when my house quiets down so I can watch it i peace.

Short?
I’d like to wish you good luck but that would mean I lose.
:slight_smile:
I know you’re usually short term, so there may be something for both of us