GBP/NZD moving slow today? Why?

I’m out with +100 pips.

I will keep watching for another opportunity to enter.

Fantastic!!!

Nice one! Good night and well done!

[QUOTE=“yohec;718939”]I’m out with +100 pips. I will keep watching for another opportunity to enter.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;718940”] Fantastic!!![/QUOTE]

It has it’s moments…good and bad!.

I am going to bed now, but I just wanted to note that the NZ Trade Balance figures for July came out a few minutes ago: what was significant was that they showed a decrease in exports, which again would suggest both the global dairy surplus and the China import slump (of NZ dairy) as a cause…

This would seem to still favour the RBNZ’s will to see further depreciation of the Kiwi as a measure to help exports, however this may not be so clear-cut after Deputy Governor Stevens’ comments the other day.

Needless to say, the Kiwi’s reaction to the Trade Balance figures tonight was lukewarm to say the least, suggesting that it was old news already…

Good night, peeps!

Short @2.4147

It looks like this pair is starting to form a descending triangle on the 4hr chart.

I’m still long on it I hope it breaks to the up side.

I got bored so I decided to fire up my analysis software and have a big picture look at this pair. Not sure if the Fib is facing the right direction, could someone tell me if it isn’t. Also I’ve only just started using the ATR so ignore that. If all is well then I see five big reason to short for the longer term. Down trend line resistance, price level resistance 2.4 area, Stochastics indicating over bought an epic sized pin candle and to top it off a Fib Retracement. Trading the monthly chart would require and epic sized SL which is well out of my capital reach. If I could afford it I would probably do it.

What do you guys think, could the Fundamentals really power this pair through such a classic short set up?

P.s Sorry bout the picture quality It looks great on my screen when I post it as a screen shot it sucks.

What an absolute killer,

Currently down 337 pips give or take a pipette.

Took long at 2.4052.

Let’s hope that the 2.4000 support continues to hold.

I’m long first entry at 2.3960

Entered long position #2 at 2.3960

I’m out,

I’m down over £300 on this pair since Friday.

Touched my SL and turned around.

I believe that has to be any trader’s biggest frustration. Watching your SL get taken out and price immediately turns around.

Targeting 2.4236 but will watch price action closely and exit on gut if she stalls (just my way guys, its not a recommendation)

[QUOTE=“yohec;719072”] I believe that has to be any trader’s biggest frustration. Watching your SL get taken out and price immediately turns around.[/QUOTE]

Yes very frustrating.

Only myself to blame. Never touched this pair before the last two weeks. And it’s battered me!.

Closed position #1 at BE.

Still holding position #2, currently at +100 pips.

Stop to BE will see how she runs this afternoon