GBP/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Tomorrow very important information at 20:00 UK Parliament vote on Brexit deal, it is better not to open any position before.

1 Like

Today profit +78 pips GBPUSD

The volatility on the GBPUSD has been high, but the pair has not been able to break above the 200 day EMA and the 1.300 level. A breakout above the 1.3000 level could accelerate the bullish momentum on the GBPUSD. To the downside, the 1.2900 level could act as support, but its most relevant support is at the 1.2800 level where we can find the 55 day EMA.

GBPUSD yesterday +90 pips in gbpusd and +25 pips with other pairs, total +115 pips in one day. 3 days fxluxus only buy gbpusd.

Yesterday? I assume you mean Friday :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sorry in Friday:) Today only + 70 pips

Only +70pips? That’s great :slight_smile:

If on one day they close the signals on + 150/200 pips then you want to have similar results, so I wrote only + 70 pips, of course 70 pips it’s a very good result.

Now manually closed + 10 pips and total this month + 1900 pips

Not sure what is seeing, make it simple say buy or sell

The GBPUSD breaks below the 1.2900 level and below the 55 day EMA. The pair may drop to the 1.2800 level or the 1.2700 level. Above the 1.2900 level, its next resistance could be the 200 day EMA around the 1.3000 level.

The GBPUSD finds a good resistance at the 76.4% Fibo around the 1.3130 level and it may try to pull back to the 200 day EMA around the 1.3000 level where we can also find the 50% Fibo.

Very good rally on the GBPUSD above the 1.3200 level, the pair comes near the 1.3300 zone where it may find some resistance. The 1.3200 level may act now as support.

You sell and FX Luxus since one 2 weeks only buy. Today they closed last signals in GBPUSD and now waiting. My profit in one month is 9477!

myprofit

The correction on the GBPUSD continues, but the 1.3100 zone may act as support. On the other hand, the EMA confluence zone around the 1.3000 level may act as a better support.

1 Like

Getting myself into trading but making 9,477 in one month profit is not bad.

1 Like

GBP/USD - I think will be moving higher, especially with a Brexit delay on the cards, and may hinting towards a potential second referendum, We will find out further information tonight but a high chance of a Brexit delay.

2 Likes

Confirmation of a Brexit delay voted in parliament this evening would presumably reduce the probability of a no deal disorderly Brexit. We could see a rally up to the high of yesterdays vote just below 1.34.

2 Likes

9,477 profit from trading? pennies or pounds?

The British pound was unchanged on Friday at the end of its best week since January, as investors waited for next week’s parliamentary vote on Prime Minister Theresa May’s deal to exit the European Union.

Sterling has rallied this week - it is up 1.7 percent against the dollar - after British lawmakers voted against leaving the EU without a deal and backed a delay to the March 29 exit date.

The vote against a no-deal Brexit was non-binding, but investors believe Britain will now avert a disorderly Brexit that would severely damage its economy.

May has said she will hold another vote next week on her deal, although lawmakers have already rejected it twice. She hopes to use the threat of a longer delay to Brexit to persuade eurosceptics in her party to back her.

British pound can be very unpredictable the next several weeks as for me.

1 Like