GBP/USD Daily Chart Reviews

Would you like to share the trading plans ahead of the US elections?

Joe Biden is the newly elected president of USA. Here are my thoughts on GBPUSD. November in the Spotlight

Glad to be here. I see a lot of information here that can help in determining the market flow for better decisions in future.

Hi Hello how can i get into this chat…

Hi Hello…

Thank you for the reviews

Consolidatión on the GBPUSD daily chart, with a resistance at the 1.3760 level. The 55 day EMA at the 1.3527 level could act as support, followed by the 200 day EMA at the 1.3172 level. To the upside, the 1.4000 could act as resistance too.

1 Like

GBP/USD is that the forex ticker that shows the worth of the British Pound against the US Dollar. It tells traders what percentage of US Dollars are needed to shop for a British pound. The Pound-Dollar is one of the oldest and most generally traded currency pairs within the world. Follow the live GBP/USD rate with the chart and continue so far with Pound-Dollar news and analysis. Plan your trades with the GBP/USD forecast and key pivot points data and support and resistance levels. The comex trading signals are updated in a daily routine.

Currently, GBPUSD is very volatile. Where the idea of a movement is not going. If anyone has a good idea about this pair, please share it.

1 Like

Useful threads to have a close look at the markets ups and downs.

This is still the case. It is in a long range at the moment

1 Like

The GBPUSD market is actually in a lot of volatility where trading is not going to follow any specific trend.

GBPUSD is in a lot of volatility and in this volatile situation it is not possible to trade with any specific trend.

What I see on the USD/GBP daily chart is a perfect setup for a bullish cup&handle set up. Though it seems like it just doesn’t want pull back into the handle and has gone horizontal. Would love to hear any opinions on this.

Obviously it’s GBP/USD. Sorry but I still hope for opinions.

1 Like

Boy did I ever screw that up. USD/JPY is what I’m talking about. Been trading GBP/USD lately got confused. Too much holiday celebrating.

i actually screwed that up

I was bullish on it however, USD is expected to be much stable against GBP otherwise.

Although its strong against INR!

Thank you for your contribution

Helpful post for those who want to invest in the forex market!