GBP/USD Daily Chart Reviews

I think that with inflation in Europe right now, look at the news again when you need to buy, such as nuclear power plants in Germany and France,

not sure what you mean are you saying we are buying power plants? or are you saying GBP will fall as europe has inflation?

Informative, thanks for this.

This tread is informative thoroughout the years

Nice one this is good

Why did this thread ‘stop’?

Hello fellow GBPUSD traders: this thread seems dead. I have been trading for 4 years and recently turned profitable. I have created my own strategy based on 4 years of learning what works and doesnt work. I only trade GBPUSD (day trade) using H1, M15, and M1 timeframes. I also trade SPY options and some otehr forex pairs for swing trades only on H1 timeframe. Id like to find 2-5 follow traders who trade GBPUSD on a regular and share ideas or perspectives regardless of strategy. a whatsapp group would be cool! Id like someone who knows how to trade already and hopefully has reached a level of profitability or at least break even. 2+ years of experience. Hit me up if interested.

Congrats on turning into a profitable trader, let me tell you that with this thing you are looking for, the WhatsApp group I mean, maybe it’s going to be your disaster. I highly suggest you avoid the opinion of the herd, because one will damage the other. From the moment you have found already the system that it works and you are also profitable, personally, I don’t see any reason looking for a way to find a group etc.
If you want to share opinions you can share your opinion here, or at the Trade Journals - BabyPips.com Forum
Open a new thread and start there to exchange opinions.
I hope for you the best, be safe and good trading.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)